RemZzzs Padded Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Liners (30-day Supply)
RemZzzs Nasal Pillow Mask Liners Overview
Nasal pillow users rejoice! The popular liner for full face and nasal masks is redesigned for the unique size and shape of a nasal pillow. The RemZzzs CPAP Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Liner adds a soft barrier between the nasal pillow and the nose surface. The RemZzz Liner is made from a very soft and flexible blend of natural cotton fibers. It helps to absorb moisture to prevent leaks and irritation around the pillow.
Not compatible with the Pilairo, Pilairo Q, Brevida, or DreamWear Nasal Pillow Masks.
The RemZzzs Padded Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Liners (30-day Supply) is a package containing 30 nasal pillow liners. The soft fabric material is comfortable to the touch and can help prevent leaks.
These liners act as a barrier between the material of the nasal pillow and the nose and nostrils. They do not cover the entire nasal pillow, leaving a small amount of the top of the nasal pillow exposed to seal and provide adequate airflow.
RemZzzs Nasal Pillow Liner Compatability
The Nasal Pillow RemZzzs will fit most ResMed, Philips Respironics, and Fisher & Paykel Nasal Pillow masks.
Please note that the liners will not fit the Pilairo, Pilairo Q, or Brevida masks by Fisher & Paykel, as well as the DreamWear by Philips Respironics.
Having troubles getting the liner in place and staying in place? See the "Positioning Tips" section on the Important Tips tab of this page.
This Product Includes...
- 30 - Liners
Material Content: 100% Natural Cotton Fibers
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The RemZzzs Nasal Pillow Liners are compatible with most ResMed, Philips Respironics, and Fisher & Paykel Nasal Pillow Masks.
One exception is the Pilairo and Pilairo Q masks by Fisher & Paykel which are not compatible.
Click here to view the instructions included with the nasal pillow liners: RemZzzs Nasal Pillow Liner Instruction Sheet
Please note that the nasal pillow liners may take some positioning and adjusting to work properly. Here are a few tips:
- Ensure the smaller holes are stretched out to the appropriate size. If they are not stretched out enough, they will not expose enough of the pillow opening, causing partial blockage of airflow.
- If sure that the smaller holes are stretched properly and there is a feeling of partial blockage, adjust the liner with the mask on. It's possible that the liner was pushed out of place while putting the mask on. Adjusting the liner with the mask on may re-orient the liner to it's intended position.
This product makes it harder to use the nasal pillow as it slips and blocks airway. It does not fit securely and slips with movement. The Snugs fits much better the RemZzzz for nasal mask. I found something similar to the Snugs on another website Swift TM Barrel Cozy. It fits securely like the Snugs. I am going to oder it and give it a try. more...
absolute must have if you use nasal pillows - stops air leaks and makes for a more comfortable fit
I ordered these mask liners but nowhere on the website could exactly what they fit or didn’t fit. Being hopeful I ordered them. When they showed up right on the box was a disclaimer “will not fit/work-with...” my particular mask. Money down the drain. more...
I would not be able to tolerate using a CPAP without these mask liners! I love them!
The product is very soft but very difficult to put on and KEEP in place. And someone is making a huge profit on a few pieces of cotton. I'm a capitalist but come on. Good idea but I'll pass on buying more. more...