Cushion for AirFit™ N20 & AirFit™ N20 for Her Nasal CPAP Masks
The ResMed AirFit™ N20 Cushion is a replacement nasal CPAP mask cushion for the AirFit™ N20 CPAP Mask and the AirFit™ N20 for Her. The replacement cushion is available in small, medium, and large. Choose desired size when ordering. This cushion is for the N20 mask series only. It is not compatible with any other mask. This is the cushion only and does not include any other items.
If you're interested in trying a compatible memory-foam cushion, give the new AirTouch N20 Cushion a try!
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion in Selected Size
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The AirFit™ N20 cushions are interchangeable, meaning any sized cushion can be used with the N20 frame and elbow. The cushion size is printed in black lettering on the bottom of the cushion. When installing on the frame, ensure the size indicator is facing downward.
Great product. I ordered medium at first But then ordered large. It fit much better. Tight seal with no leaks. I slept great for more than 2 weeks now. I feel so much more rested. I would buy it again. more...
Product received fast and per order, and a great price.
After a year of struggling with masks that were too big for me (even though they were small masks and I added 4 Velcro cushions to tighten them), I bought the AirFit N20 for Her Nasal CPAP (which is small) and a small nasal cushion. It is wonderful -- no more slipping around on my head, no more added cushions, and very comfortable for my side sleeping! more...
I love how it fits. I am an active sleeper and it moves with me. No facial lines even without fleece covers which I tried. I had to order a medium mask to fit my nose even though I have an average women's nose. The small hurt the sides of my nose. Medium fits perfect, no leaks, no pain! more...
Fits great, comfortable.
1 person found this helpful.