Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Nasal Cushion for the AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask is available in 3 sizes: small (red), medium (blue), and small wide (purple). Each size is color-coded so you'll be able to easily tell the different sizes apart. The Nasal Cushion for the AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask is only compatible with the AirFit™ N30 and is not compatible with any other mask.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion in Selected Size
- Sizes Available: Small (red), Medium (blue), Small Wide (purple)
- Made With Latex? No.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Cleaning the Cushion
To remove the cushion, simply peel back the cushion by pulling outwards from either side until it detaches from the frame. Then, clean the cushion with mild soap and water, taking care to clean underneath the cradle as well as any crevices to remove any debris that may have collected. When finished, rinse thoroughly, and set aside to air dry. Do not place in direct sunlight.