Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Headgear for AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask is the one-size-fits-all headagear for the AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask. This headgear is compatible with the AirFit N30i and the AirFit P30i CPAP Masks, and is not compatible with any other brand of mask.
The headgear is designed for minimal touchpoints on the face and connects to the frame in the back of the head, and doesn't touch the front of the face. It does not use headgear clips of any kind and connects to the frame using velcro straps.
The headgear is allergen free and does not contain any rubber latex.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
Headgear Length End-to-End: 19.5 inches
Headgear Weight: Less Than .05 pounds
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Cleaning the Headgear
Cleaning the headgear is important and can be done easily. Simply follow these steps:
- Rinse the headgear in mild soap and water.
- Scrub thoroughly.
- When finished, make sure to wring out the headgear completely, removing any suds left behind.
- Allow to completely air-dry before next use.
The headgear is only compatible with the ResMed AirFit N30i and AirFit P30i CPAP Masks and is not compatible with any other brand of mask.