Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Nasal Pillows for the ResMed AirFit P30i are soft and flexible, designed to provide maximum comfort while helping create a more stable and reliable seal. The nasal pillows are available in 3 different sizes: small, medium and large and are all hypoallergenic and latex-free.
The nasal pillows on this page are only available for the ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask, and are not compatible with any other mask. The pillows can also be used with the AirFit N30i frame in addition to the AirFit P30i, but will not work with any other mask.
The AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Starter Pack, includes nasal pillows with cushions in all 3 sizes, as well as the mask frame and headgear.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large
- Latex-Free? Yes.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Cleaning the Pillows
For best results, separate the pillows from the mask frame by gently tugging the frame on either side of the pillows and follow these steps:
- Wash with mild, fragrance-free soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals as this can be toxic.
- Make sure to gently scrub away any deposits or residue on the pillows.
- Allow to air dry before using again.
It's recommended to clean the pillows daily, especially if you're sick or have a cold.