Nasal Pillows for AirFit™ P30i Nasal Pillow Mask
Nasal Pillows for AirFit™ P30i Mask Overview
The Nasal Pillows for the ResMed AirFit P30i are soft and flexible, designed to provide maximum comfort while helping create a more stable and reliable seal. The nasal pillows are available in 3 different sizes: small, medium and large and are all hypoallergenic and latex-free.
The nasal pillows on this page are only available for the ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask, and are not compatible with any other mask. The pillows can also be used with the AirFit N30i frame in addition to the AirFit P30i, but will not work with any other mask.
The AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Starter Pack, includes nasal pillows with cushions in all 3 sizes, as well as the mask frame and headgear.
This Product Includes...
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large
- Latex-Free? Yes.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Cleaning the Pillows
For best results, separate the pillows from the mask frame by gently tugging the frame on either side of the pillows and follow these steps:
- Wash with mild, fragrance-free soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals as this can be toxic.
- Make sure to gently scrub away any deposits or residue on the pillows.
- Allow to air dry before using again.
It's recommended to clean the pillows daily, especially if you're sick or have a cold.
Love these nasal pillows! They are the first nose piece that doesn't leek.
I have had this pillow before however the one I prefer is a bit different. I don’t think this is the fault of anyone but myself unable to identify what I actually wanted. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Allows a steady flow of air without interruption from head movement at night.
I’ve tried numerous nasal pillows and this is the only one that works for me.
For years I've been using the AirFit P10. I will continue using it for my travel needs. With that said, the P30i is more comfortable, and more importantly with the hose out of the way on top of my head, I'm not caught getting tangled in the hose. more...