AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask
AirMini Mask Setup Pack for AirFit N20 Overview
The AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask is a unique hose system used to connect an AirFit™ N20 mask to the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine. This setup pack is compatible with the AirMini™ and N20 only, it is not compatible with any other machines or any other masks.
The mask setup pack includes the N20 elbow needed to connect to the AirMini™ hose as well as a standard HumidX™ and a HumidX™ Plus. The HumidX units offer waterless humidification for the AirMini™ machine.
This Product Includes...
- AirMini Hose
- N20 Elbow for AirMini
- 1 - HumidX
- 1 - HumidX Plus
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This hose and N20 elbow is only compatible with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine. This hose cannot connect to any other machines or masks.
For choosing the correct size, please use the sizing guide found towards the top right of this page. Measure the ruler on the printed sizing guide to ensure it printed properly and to scale. The sizing guide uses the width of the nose as its determining factor.
The AirFit N20 has three interchangeable cushion sizes - small, medium, and large. Each size cushions easily clicks into the same mask frame so users can swap between them with ease for more flexibility. The size can be found on the bottom of the cushion, marked either S, M, or L.
The hose should be washed weekly in warm water with a mild detergent, rinsed well, and allowed to air dry. The hose hsould be replaced every six months.
This hose and the ease of popping the moisture packs in and out is great. I would recommend to any and all for use. more...
Great service, great choice of Good products and speedy shipping! Great company!
I like the mask but the hose with HumidX is too noisy to be usable
The Standard HumidX™ for AirMini™ Travel CPAP doesn’t seem to provide much moisture. The rest Of the unit works well
This head gear/mask works well with the travel cpap machine. I have a different system for my bedroom machine, however, it took me no time at all to adjust to the travel headwear system. more...