"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERLooking forward to not having to carry distilled water around when traveling."
December 5, 2017
Manufactured by ResMed.
The AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask is a unique hose system used to connect an AirFit™ N20 mask to the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine. This setup pack is compatible with the AirMini™ and N20 only, it is not compatible with any other machines or any other masks.
The mask setup pack includes the N20 elbow needed to connect to the AirMini™ hose as well as a standard HumidX™ and a HumidX™ Plus. The HumidX units offer waterless humidification for the AirMini™ machine.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- AirMini Hose
- N20 Elbow for AirMini
- 1 - HumidX
- 1 - HumidX Plus
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This hose and N20 elbow is only compatible with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine. This hose cannot connect to any other machines or masks.
For choosing the correct size, please use the sizing guide found towards the top right of this page. Measure the ruler on the printed sizing guide to ensure it printed properly and to scale. The sizing guide uses the width of the nose as its determining factor.
The AirFit N20 has three interchangeable cushion sizes - small, medium, and large. Each size cushions easily clicks into the same mask frame so users can swap between them with ease for more flexibility. The size can be found on the bottom of the cushion, marked either S, M, or L.
The hose should be washed weekly in warm water with a mild detergent, rinsed well, and allowed to air dry. The hose hsould be replaced every six months.