"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERFantastic device, well constructed, easy to use, absolute quality"
May 24, 2017
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERAwesome. A small unit that works as well for me as the Airsense 10. For someone who travels a lot this is the machine. And no hunting for distilled water!"
June 13, 2017
Limited Time Offer: Get an AirMini bundled with a mask for only $849.00! Click "Customize & Buy" below to save. Plus, try the AirMini risk-free with our 30-day trial!
Please note: The AirMini™ is designed to operate with only specific ResMed masks. Due to the design of the unit, please carefully read the "Mask and Tube Compatibility" section on the Important Tips tab of this page to ensure this machine is the right fit for you.
The AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine is the smallest and most compact ResMed machine available today, weighing only 0.66 pounds, and includes the latest advancements in sleep technology. This small CPAP uses a small 20-watt power supply to further minimize the size of the travel unit. Pair the machine with the AirMini™ by ResMed smartphone app to track therapy and adjust machine settings.
The AirMini is an air traveler's dream! It's currently the world's smallest CPAP machine and meets all FAA requirements, allowing it to be used in-flight. Many air travelers see the AirMini as the perfect solution when taking their CPAP on the go.
Manufactured by ResMed.
29% of AutoCPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
ResMed's AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine is uniquely designed for operation with four ResMed masks. Choose your size in the AirFit™ N20, F20, or P10 masks, or the AirTouch™ F20 mask, depending on the mask that offers optimal therapy. The mask will also work with the AirFit™ F30 mask using the F20 Mask Setup Pack. The AirMini™ runs with minimal white noise sound and offers pressure relief features such as Ramp and EPR. If pairing the sleep apnea machine with the N20 or the P10 and their corresponding tube setups, the included waterless HumidX™ unit is the humidification option intended to help provide moisture to therapy air. Many customers report better sleep helps improve their life and vitality, and treating Sleep Apnea with the AirMini can be a big part of it.
- World's Smallest Travel CPAP Machine
- Works With with Popular ResMed CPAP Masks
- Bluetooth Connection to AirMini™ App
- HumidX™ Humidification Component
- Exhalation Relief and Auto Start | Stop
- Portable Travel System Accessories
- For Use in CPAP or APAP Mode
- We Accept Returns Within 30 Days of Purchase!
Smallest Travel CPAP Machine
The AirMini™ by itself weighs 0.66 pounds and measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest and most compact ResMed machine available. Pack the AirMini™ in its premium travel bag and or place the device in the travel case and store in your suitcase for ease of travel.
Designed for Popular ResMed Masks
The AirMini™ Auto CPAP is intended to operate with four specific masks. ResMed offers a 30 day guarantee on the mask purchased with the AirMini™, allowing the user to test the mask to ensure optimal therapy results.
Please Note: Unlike other machines which have universal hoses compatible with any mask, the AirMini™ is only available in package configurations with unique hoses for use with the following masks:
- N20 with N20 Hose Setup
- AirFit™ F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- AirTouch™ F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- P10 with P10 Mask Setup
- AirFit™ F30 with F20 Hose Setup
Bluetooth Connection to AirMini™ App
The AirMini™ App represents the latest advancements in sleep technology, controlling the entire machine with the app. Pair the AirMini™ with an Android or Apple mobile phone to view therapy data. The device does not have a screen; therefore, the app has been designed to display important medical information such as:
- 30 Day Sleep Score
- Usage Hours
- Events Per Hour
- Leak Rate
PLEASE NOTE: The AirMini App is only available for Apple iOS and Android phones and tablets. The AirMini App is not available internationally. It does not work with any other brand of mobile phone, including Windows phones or tablets. The AirMini App is intended for cell phones and tablets only and is not available for desktop computers.
AirMini App Compatible Devices
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
HumidX™ Humidification Component
Humidifiers are wonderful additions to CPAP therapy as they provide moisture and can ease side effects from therapy. However, when traveling a humidifier can be a difficult item to pack. ResMed designed the HumidX™ waterless component into the tubing of the N20 and P10 masks for the AirMini™. Travel lighter while adding moisture to sleep therapy.
Exhalation Relief, Ramp, and Auto Start | Stop
This travel machine has the Ramp feature which allows the user to slowly adjust to the target therapy range in increments, reaching the goal only after falling asleep. Ramp features are often the solution to improving comfort, making it easier to fall asleep. Automatic Start | Stop has been implemented into the design of this unit. Using the unit is as easy as carrying it; place the mask on the face and breathe to begin therapy. In order to stop sleep therapy, remove the mask.
This CPAP defaults to Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) Level 1 which lowers the pressure upon exhalation by 1cm H2O. The user can change the settings to Level 2 which lowers the pressure by 2cm H2O or Level 3 which lowers the pressure by 3cm H2O.
Portable CPAP System Accessories
Unlike many power supplies, the AirMini™'s supply is small, measuring 3.5 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1.35 tall. The travel-sized humidifier has been eliminated with the addition of the HumidX™ component built into N20 and P10 CPAP tubes.
The AirMini™ hard shell machine case and travel bag are optional units designed for use with the AirMini™ portable CPAP machine. This bag and case can be added to help protect the machine. Pack the machine in the case, along with the mask, the hose, and all accessories which fit into the bag for easy storage.
For Use in CPAP or APAP Mode
The AirMini™ machine defaults to Auto-Adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode depending on need. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts based on the prescribed pressure. APAP mode users generally have a better experience, as the machine adapts during the night keeping you at the optimal therapy level for your exact needs.
Risk Free for 30 Days
If unhappy after purchasing the AirMini™ machine, contact CPAP.com within 30 days of the machine ship date to receive a return authorization number and free return label! Ship the machine back to us and receive a refund for the machine cost once it is received.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 AirMini AutoSet CPAP Machine
- 1 20W Power Supply
- 1 Filter Cover
- 1 Disposable Filter
- 1 Drawstring Bag
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Important: Mask and Tube Compatibility
Unlike other machines which have universal hoses fitting any mask, the AirMini™ is ONLY available in package configurations with the specific masks and corresponding tubes.
The following masks have unique AirMini™ mask setups which are designed to correspond with the travel CPAPs:
- N20 Nasal Mask
- AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- P10 Nasal Pillow
- AirFit™ F30 Full Face
AirFit™ F30 Hose Compatibility
The AirMini is compatible with the AirFit™ F30 using the F20 mask setup pack. In order to use your AirMini with the F30, you would need to remove the QuietAir Elbow that comes standard with the F30 and replace it with the elbow found in the F20 Mask Setup Pack for AirMini. By using this specific elbow, you can connect your specialized AirMini hose to the F30, and complete the connection to the machine.
Please Note: The unique venting system built into the included mask has been created to help decrease noise when paired with the HumidX™ humidification component. The design impacts the elbow and the CPAP tube connection, thus the above masks are not compatible on their own if used with the AirMini™ CPAP machine. This purchase includes the proper tube and elbow connection, providing all components needed to operate the system.
No other hoses or accessories (including humidifiers) will work with the AirMini.
The AirMini™ meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements. If using the unit while on an airplane, disconnect from Bluetooth by pressing down on the button with the Bluetooth logo for a minimum of 10 seconds. The light will release a white flash when airplane mode has been reached.
Tips to Pair the Mobile Device with the AirMini™ By ResMed App
- Download the (free) AirMini™ By ResMed App
- Open the app and agree to the Terms & Conditions Please Note: No signup or personal information is required.
- Verify the Bluetooth feature on the smartphone or tablet have been connected.
- Gently press the button with the Bluetooth logo found on the front of the machine until a small blue light begins to blink.
- Opt to scan or manually enter the key code on the bottom of the machine.
- b Begin following the setup instructions: Select the mask being used with the machine and watch instructional clips.
- Move between three screens to view data.
- The Dashboard Screen shows personal usage data.
- The Sleep Screen allows the user to turn the machine On or Off, run Mask Fit, or adjust machine settings such as Ramp, Exhalation Relief, and SmartStart/Stop.
- The More Screen shows preferences and user guides.
PLEASE NOTE: The AirMini App is only available for Apple and Android mobile devices, including tablets. The AirMini App is not available internationally or for international customers. It does not work with any other platform, including Windows devices or tablets. The AirMini App is meant for cell phones and tablets only and is not currently available for desktop computers.
IMPORTANT APP INFORMATION: The AirMini has no touchscreen, and all of the data from the machine is most easily available to you from the Android or Apple mobile app. If you use the app, you'll get unlimited cloud-based storage of your medical data. You'll also be able to easily share with your healthcare provider. It is strongly recommended that you use the AirMini app.
If cloud-based storage is not activated, the AirMini will store sleep data locally, on the device or mobile phone hosting the App. It will store the data for 1 year, and only display the most recent 30 days worth of data. If the App is deleted from the phone, all data will be lost. For this reason, it's strongly recommended to use cloud-based storage.
Humidification Tips: HumidX™ versus HumidX™ Plus
It is recommended to start with HumidX™ when first adding humidification. If the moisture level is not sufficient due to environment, use the HumidX™ Plus unit to increase moisture.
Only the N20 and P10 masks will work with with ResMed's HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidification units. Please Note: The F20 tubes will not work with the HumidX™ units. Also, it is important to replace the HumidX™ units 1 month after the package is opened.
Tips to Assemble and Disassemble HumidX™ Units
- Assembly: To assemble the HumidX™, gently twist the bulbous connection point on the CPAP tube to disconnect the hose. With the blue base pointed downward, secure the unit on the end of the connection. Then, connect the tube pieces together and lock into place.
- Disassembly: To disassemble the HumidX™, twist and disconnect the bulbous connection on the hose. Remove the HumidX™ after 1 month and replace with a fresh unit.
Disassemble all parts including the HumidX™ when preparing to clean the mask, accessories, and the HumidX™.
- AirMini™ Tubing: Evaluate the tube for holes or signs of wear and wash at least once per week. Submerge the tube in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry away from direct sunlight. Tubing should be replaced every 6 months.
- N20 and F20 Connector: Wash the F20 connector daily with warm water, mild soap, and a soft bristle brush to thoroughly clean the vents. Rinse well to remove all soap and allow to dry away from direct sunlight. Do Not place in the dishwasher or washing machine. The connector should be replaced every 6 months.
- HumidX™ | HumidX™ Plus: Check daily for signs of damage or blockage. Replace the unit 1 month after the HumidX™ package is opened. DO NOT wash the HumidX™ or HumidX™ Plus.
- Filter: The filter is disposable and is NOT intended to be washed. Replace the filter every 6 months. Check for particle blockage often.
- Machine: Use a dry cloth once a week to wipe away dirt from the outside of the machine.
Resmed Power Station Will Not Work with the AirMini
Even though the AirMini is a Resmed Product, the Resmed Power Station and the Resmed Power Station II will not work with the AirMini. Resmed is planning on creating an extended battery specifically for the AirMini only, but one is not available at this time.
Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is Compatible with the ResMed AirMini
In terms of batteries for the AirMini, the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is one of the best options, as the connector to the AirMini is included, and it doesn't require an inverter. Click the link to order the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite.
The Freedom Battery will work with the AirMini, but only when using a 150W Sine Wave Inverter. which can be purchased here.
The AirMini™ Auto is able to operate at voltages between 110V-240V AC. Use of an international plug adapter may be required internationally.
Portable DC Battery Options
There are now 2 ways to run the AirMini™ from a DC source:
While in a car or on a boat, a customer can use the DC Converter 65-watt for AirMini™ Auto CPAP Machine. This device connects to DC sources through a cigarette lighter, and provides continuous DC power while sleeping. This DC Converter cannot be used with any other brand of machine. It also is not compatible with the Freedom Battery.
Customers Can Also Use Batteries Through a DC Inverter
An inverter connects to a DC source, such as a lead-acid battery, and converts the electricity to AC. Simply plug in to the inverter, and it provides electricity to the AirMini. CPAP.com sells several different types of DC Power Inverters.
PLEASE NOTE: Using an inverter to run the AirMini will impede the battery's performance, as the inverter also draws current from the battery, in addition to running the AirMini. Users may find a DC source doesn't last as long as you may be used to when powering the AirMini with an inverter.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is the AirMini compatible with my mask?
The AirMini is compatible with the following masks:
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask for AirMini
- AirFit N20 Nasal Mask (Must use the N20 Setup Pack for AirMini)
- Airfit and AirTouch F20 Masks (Must use the F20 Setup Pack for AirMini)
Because of the unique design of the machine and mask connections on the AirMini hose, only these masks can be used, and must be used using the appropriate setup pack. These setup packs are not compatible with any other machine, and no other mask can be used with the AirMini at this time.
- Is there a humidification option for the AirMini?
Standard heated humidification is not an option for the AirMini at this time because of the unique hose and mask configurations. However, if using the AirFit P10 for AirMini or the AirFit N20 with the AIrMini Setup Pack, there are HumidX units included which offer waterless humidification. The HumidX collects moisture from exhaled breath and recycles it back to the user to help add comfort to therapy air.
There are two versions of the HumidX, a standard version, and a Plus version. The standard version is for use in normal or humid environments while the Plus is for use in dry climates. Using the Plus version in humid climates can provide excess moisture.
- How Small is the AirMini?
Dimensionally speaking, the AirMini is the smallest machine available today. It measures 5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1 and weighs 0.66 lbs.