AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine - FREE Mask Included!
ResMed AirMini Auto CPAP & Free Mask Overview
Now offering a 30-day risk-free trial on the AirMini. If you're not 100% happy with the AirMini, you can return it for a full refund, and we'll help you find the machine that's right for you.
Meet the world's smallest CPAP: the AirMini AutoSet CPAP Machine! Weighing in at only 10oz, it can easily fit in the palm of your hand and is crafted to be dependable for everyday use.
AirMini AutoSet CPAP Machine Features:
- Quiet Machine Compliments Your Nightly Routine
- You're in Control With the AirMini App
- Go Anywhere With the AirMini Waterless Humidification System
- Three Pressure Modes for the Perfect Level of Comfort
- Sleep Through the Night: Exhalation Relief Offers More Natural Breathing Patterns
- Auto Start and Auto Stop Makes Controlling Your Therapy a Breeze
- INCLUDED FREE: Your Choice of Compatible AirMini Mask
Quiet Machine Compliments Your Nightly Routine
Measuring in at 30 decibels, which is just four decibels above the sound of a whisper, you can enjoy white noise and CPAP therapy all in one compact machine! With the AirMini, you'll only hear the sound of the motor as it hums. If you normally sleep with white noise, this will be a great complement to your nightly routine.
You're in Control With the AirMini App
Control every aspect of your therapy from the AirMini smartphone app for Apple and Android devices. Using Bluetooth, the app seamlessly connects with your AirMini to retrieve data from your device and can send signals to your machine to transition to different therapy modes. Be your own advocate with detailed sleep reports and status updates on how your CPAP therapy is working.
Go Anywhere With the AirMini Waterless Humidification System
Requiring no distilled water, the HumidX is a small disc about the size of a quarter that's inserted into your AirMini short tube (only available for the AirFit P10 and AirFit N20 Masks). HumidX uses patented technology that reuses moisture from your breath to add humidity to your therapy air. Waterless humidification makes your AirMini more portable than your home unit and opens new possibilities for exploring new places.
Three Different Pressure Adjustment Modes for Perfect Comfort
The AirMini uses three different pressure adjustment modes: CPAP, AutoSet, and AutoSet for Her. The choice is yours: have your therapy pressure automatically adjust based on your breathing or have a fixed pressure setting for a consistent therapy pressure. To ensure your therapy is always customized to your needs, you can easily switch between three different pressure modes through the AirMini app.
Exhalation Relief for More Natural Breathing Patterns
Breathe simply with the AirMini’s advanced exhalation relief technology. By reducing the incoming therapy pressure when you exhale, you’re able to breathe out with ease instead of struggling against static air pressure.
Automatic Start and Stop Makes Controlling Your Therapy a Breeze
Simplify your night with the AirMini’s auto start/stop feature. To start the machine, place your mask on your face and breathe normally, and to stop the machine, simply remove your mask. No more fumbling in the middle of the night or early morning to quickly shut off your machine.
INCLUDED FREE: AirMini Compatible ResMed Masks
Your AirMini is intended to work with only a few masks, and we'll include your choice for free with the purchase of an AirMini. Choose from:
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask: This mask is the most minimal mask for the AirMini, using two small pillows that seal around the base of your nostrils and is compatible with a waterless humidifier.
- Ideal for: People who breathe through their nose and for side sleepers.
- AirFit N20 Nasal Mask: This mask seals around your whole nose using a nasal cushion.
- Ideal for: Side sleepers, those who breathe through their nose, and those who need an open line of sight.
- AirFit F20 Full Face: Sealing around both your mouth and nose, the AirFit F20 gives you the freedom to breathe through your mouth or nose throughout the night.
- Ideal for: Combination breathers and active sleepers.
- AirFit F30 Full Face: This mask covers the mouth and seals under the bridge of the nose.
- Ideal for: People who breathe through their mouth, typically sleep on their back, and prefer fewer touchpoints on their face.
In the Box:
This Product Includes...
- Machine Dimensions: 5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1 in H (13.7cm L x 8.4 cm W x 5.3 cm H)
- Machine Weight: 0.66 lbs (10.56 oz)
- AirMini Air Outlet: 16mm inner diameter
- AirMini Tubing Length: 6 ft 2 in
- AirMini Tubing Inner Diameter: 15mm
- AirMini Power Supply Cord Length: 6 ft
- AirMini Power Supply Weight: .45 lbs (7.2 oz)
- AirMini HumidX Module Weight: .012 lbs (.20 oz)
- P10 Nasal Pillow Mask Starter Pack Weight (With Tubing): .238 lbs (3.8 oz)
- F20 Full Face Mask Starter Pack Weight (With Tubing): .416 lbs (6.7 oz)
- N20 Nasal Mask Starter Pack Weight (With Tubing): .322 lbs (5.2 oz)
- Dimensions - AirMini Power Supply (Without Cord): 3.5 in L x 1.4 in W x 2 in H
- Operating Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Sound - Pressure Level: 30 dBA
- Sound Level: 38 dBA
- AC Input Range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 6.3 W
- Amperage Draw: .37 - .76 Amps
- Onboard Storage Memory: 1 year
- Cloud Storage with AirMini App: Unlimited
- Standby Electricity Consumption: 1 W
- Operating Temperature: +41 degree F to +95 degree F (+5 degree C to +35 degree C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 8,500 ft
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -13 degree F to +158 degree F (-25 degree C to +70 degree C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non condensing
- Warranty - Mask Systems: 90 days
- Warranty - AirMini: 2 years
Compatible Mobile Devices
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Important: Mask and Tube Compatibility
Unlike other machines which have universal hoses fitting any mask, the AirMini™ is ONLY available in package configurations with the specific masks and corresponding tubes.
The following masks have unique AirMini™ mask setups which are designed to correspond with the travel CPAPs:
- N20 Nasal Mask
- AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- P10 Nasal Pillow
- AirFit™ F30 Full Face
AirFit™ F30 Hose Compatibility
The AirMini is compatible with the AirFit™ F30 using the F20 mask setup pack. In order to use your AirMini with the F30, you would need to remove the QuietAir Elbow that comes standard with the F30 and replace it with the elbow found in the F20 Mask Setup Pack for AirMini. By using this specific elbow, you can connect your specialized AirMini hose to the F30, and complete the connection to the machine.
Please Note: The unique venting system built into the included mask has been created to help decrease noise when paired with the HumidX™ humidification component. The design impacts the elbow and the CPAP tube connection, thus the above masks are not compatible on their own if used with the AirMini™ CPAP machine. This purchase includes the proper tube and elbow connection, providing all components needed to operate the system.
No other hoses or accessories (including humidifiers) will work with the AirMini.
The AirMini™ meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements. If using the unit while on an airplane, disconnect from Bluetooth by pressing down on the button with the Bluetooth logo for a minimum of 10 seconds. The light will release a white flash when airplane mode has been reached.
Tips to Pair the Mobile Device with the AirMini™ By ResMed App
- Download the (free) AirMini™ By ResMed App
- Open the app and agree to the Terms & Conditions Please Note: No signup or personal information is required.
- Verify the Bluetooth feature on the smartphone or tablet have been connected.
- Gently press the button with the Bluetooth logo found on the front of the machine until a small blue light begins to blink.
- Opt to scan or manually enter the key code on the bottom of the machine.
- b Begin following the setup instructions: Select the mask being used with the machine and watch instructional clips.
- Move between three screens to view data.
- The Dashboard Screen shows personal usage data.
- The Sleep Screen allows the user to turn the machine On or Off, run Mask Fit, or adjust machine settings such as Ramp, Exhalation Relief, and SmartStart/Stop.
- The More Screen shows preferences and user guides.
PLEASE NOTE: The AirMini App is only available for Apple and Android mobile devices, including tablets. The AirMini App is not available internationally or for international customers. It does not work with any other platform, including Windows devices or tablets. The AirMini App is meant for cell phones and tablets only and is not currently available for desktop computers.
Bluetooth Connection Tips
Press the Bluetooth button on the front of the AirMini CPAP. Scan the barcode with the built-in camera or type in the four-digit number on the barcode to begin connecting the machine and personal device (not included). When connecting, a blue light on the front of the machine will blink. Once the connection is complete, the light will stay solid blue for approximately thirty seconds before turning off. Now, you are ready to start exploring your personal sleep data.
IMPORTANT APP INFORMATION: The AirMini has no touchscreen, and all of the data from the machine is most easily available to you from the Android or Apple mobile app. If you use the app, you'll get unlimited cloud-based storage of your medical data. You'll also be able to easily share with your healthcare provider. It is strongly recommended that you use the AirMini app.
If cloud-based storage is not activated, the AirMini will store sleep data locally, on the device or mobile phone hosting the App. It will store the data for 1 year, and only display the most recent 30 days worth of data. If the App is deleted from the phone, all data will be lost. For this reason, it's strongly recommended to use cloud-based storage.
Humidification Tips: HumidX™ versus HumidX™ Plus
It is recommended to start with HumidX™ when first adding humidification. If the moisture level is not sufficient due to environment, use the HumidX™ Plus unit to increase moisture.
Only the N20 and P10 masks will work with with ResMed's HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidification units. Please Note: The F20 tubes will not work with the HumidX™ units. Also, it is important to replace the HumidX™ units 1 month after the package is opened.
Tips to Assemble and Disassemble HumidX™ Units
- Assembly: To assemble the HumidX™, gently twist the bulbous connection point on the CPAP tube to disconnect the hose. With the blue base pointed downward, secure the unit on the end of the connection. Then, connect the tube pieces together and lock into place.
- Disassembly: To disassemble the HumidX™, twist and disconnect the bulbous connection on the hose. Remove the HumidX™ after 1 month and replace with a fresh unit.
Disassemble all parts including the HumidX™ when preparing to clean the mask, accessories, and the HumidX™.
- AirMini™ Tubing: Evaluate the tube for holes or signs of wear and wash at least once per week. Submerge the tube in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry away from direct sunlight. Tubing should be replaced every 6 months.
- N20 and F20 Connector: Wash the F20 connector daily with warm water, mild soap, and a soft bristle brush to thoroughly clean the vents. Rinse well to remove all soap and allow to dry away from direct sunlight. Do Not place in the dishwasher or washing machine. The connector should be replaced every 6 months.
- HumidX™ | HumidX™ Plus: Check daily for signs of damage or blockage. Replace the unit 1 month after the HumidX™ package is opened. DO NOT wash the HumidX™ or HumidX™ Plus.
- Filter: The filter is disposable and is NOT intended to be washed. Replace the filter every 6 months. Check for particle blockage often.
- Machine: Use a dry cloth once a week to wipe away dirt from the outside of the machine.
Resmed Power Station Will Not Work with the AirMini
Even though the AirMini is a Resmed Product, the Resmed Power Station and the Resmed Power Station II will not work with the AirMini. Resmed is planning on creating an extended battery specifically for the AirMini only, but one is not available at this time.
Portable Outlet CPAP Battery is Compatible with the ResMed AirMini
The Portable Outlet is a CPAP Battery that converts the stored DC power from the battery into convenient AC outlet power allowing you to use your machine's power cord to plug in. It's compatible with every CPAP, APAP and BiPAP machine, and can even power other devices or be used for tailgating.
Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is Compatible with the ResMed AirMini
In terms of batteries for the AirMini, the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is one of the best options, as the connector to the AirMini is included, and it doesn't require an inverter. Click the link to order the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite.
The Freedom Battery will work with the AirMini, but only when using a 150W Sine Wave Inverter. which can be purchased here.
The AirMini™ Auto is able to operate at voltages between 110V-240V AC. Use of an international plug adapter may be required internationally.
Portable DC Battery Options
There are now 2 ways to run the AirMini™ from a DC source:
While in a car or on a boat, a customer can use the DC Converter 65-watt for AirMini™ Auto CPAP Machine. This device connects to DC sources through a cigarette lighter, and provides continuous DC power while sleeping. This DC Converter cannot be used with any other brand of machine. It also is not compatible with the Freedom Battery.
Customers Can Also Use Batteries Through a DC Inverter
An inverter connects to a DC source, such as a lead-acid battery, and converts the electricity to AC. Simply plug in to the inverter, and it provides electricity to the AirMini. CPAP.com sells several different types of DC Power Inverters.
PLEASE NOTE: Using an inverter to run the AirMini will impede the battery's performance, as the inverter also draws current from the battery, in addition to running the AirMini. Users may find a DC source doesn't last as long as you may be used to when powering the AirMini with an inverter.
The AirMini is compatible with the following masks:
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask for AirMini
- AirFit N20 Nasal Mask (Must use the N20 Setup Pack for AirMini)
- Airfit and AirTouch F20 Masks (Must use the F20 Setup Pack for AirMini)
Because of the unique design of the machine and mask connections on the AirMini hose, only these masks can be used, and must be used using the appropriate setup pack. These setup packs are not compatible with any other machine, and no other mask can be used with the AirMini at this time.
Standard heated humidification is not an option for the AirMini at this time because of the unique hose and mask configurations. However, if using the AirFit P10 for AirMini or the AirFit N20 with the AIrMini Setup Pack, there are HumidX units included which offer waterless humidification. The HumidX collects moisture from exhaled breath and recycles it back to the user to help add comfort to therapy air.
There are two versions of the HumidX, a standard version, and a Plus version. The standard version is for use in normal or humid environments while the Plus is for use in dry climates. Using the Plus version in humid climates can provide excess moisture.
Dimensionally speaking, the AirMini is the smallest machine available today. It measures 5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1 and weighs 0.66 lbs.
Feels every bit as effective as my stationary machine. Easy to follow setup instructions. I was looking for a lightweight machine that I could take on overnight hiking trips. Be sure to purchase the separate batteries. more...
An answer to ever problem I ever encountered. Purchased for travel, but has become my at-home unit as well. Quiet, small, easy and comfortable. more...
I got my new travel CPAP quickly and it works wonderfully.
This is a very nice travel device. It is a secondary unit for me I used in my semi tl truck for over night and long haul runs. It's nice not to have to pack up my home machine everytime I might be away for a day or two. more...
It’s tiny and works great. I just wish the headset could be adjusted for size.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerResMedResMedPhilips RespironicsTypeAPAPAPAPAPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level30 dBA26.6 dBA25.8 dBAQuietNoYesYesManuals IncludedPatientPatient/Quick SetupPatient
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight0.66 lbs2.751.56 lbsEntire Weight2.06 lbs5.1 lbs4.37 lbsEntire SizeNA10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"Entire Package Size12.25 in L x 4.6 in W x 313.24" x 10" x 5"15" x 8.5" x 5.5"Machine Size Only5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1NA6.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierNoHumidAirDreamStation HumidifierBuilt-In HumidifierNoYesNoHeated Humidifier TypeNABuilt InIntegratedAmbient Rainout ReductionNoAutoClimateControlDreamStation Heated TubeIntegrated Heated HoseNoClimateLineAireYesHumidifier Water CapacityNA380mL325 mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentYesYesYesPressure Range4-20 cm H2O4-20cm H2O4 - 20 cm H2OEPAP Pressure RangeNANAN/AEasy BreathingAutoSet with EPRAutoSet with EPRA-FlexRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationNoYesYesMax Operating Altitude8,500 ft8,500 ft7,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationNoYesYesVoltage Range100-240V AC100-240V100 - 240V ACOptional DC CableYesYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataYesYesMSD/OSData CardNoYesYesOptional SoftwareAirMini AppResScanDreamMapper
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentYesYesYesAuto ON/OFFYesYesYesMask Off AlertNoNoNoSpontaneousNoNoNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayNoYesYesBacklight Shuts OffNAYesYes