AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine Bundle with AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
Get an AirFit N20 included with purchase! Plus, try the AirMini risk-free with our 30-day trial!
The ResMed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine is an air traveler's dream! It's currently the world's smallest CPAP machine and meets all FAA requirements, allowing it to be used in-flight. Many air travelers see the AirMini as the perfect solution when taking their CPAP on the go.
The AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine is the smallest and most compact ResMed machine available today, weighing only 0.66 pounds, and includes the latest advancements in sleep technology. This small CPAP uses a small 20-watt power supply to further minimize the size of the travel unit. Pair the machine with the AirMini™ by ResMed smartphone app to track therapy and adjust machine settings.
The AirMini AutoSet is a lightweight, easy-to pack, and ultra-portable auto-adjusting CPAP machine. It can help you travel for work or go far off-the-grid while getting you through security quickly. It packs the convenience of auto-adjusting technology into one small package, so small, it fits in the palm of your hand.
The AirMini™ runs with minimal white noise sound and offers pressure relief features such as Ramp and EPR. If pairing the sleep apnea machine with the N20 or the P10 and their corresponding tube setups, the included waterless HumidX™ unit is the humidification option intended to help provide moisture to therapy air. Many customers report better sleep helps improve their life and vitality, and treating Sleep Apnea with the AirMini can be a big part of it.
Features & Benefits
- World's Smallest Travel CPAP Machine
- Auto Adjusting Pressure Makes Therapy Simple and Easy
- AirMini Compatible ResMed Mask Included
- Bluetooth Connection to AirMini™ App
- HumidX™ Humidification Component (On Select Masks)
- Exhalation Relief and Auto Start | Stop
- Portable Travel System Accessories
- For Use in CPAP or APAP Mode
- Try for 30 Days Risk-Free!
Smallest Travel CPAP Machine
The AirMini™ by itself weighs 0.66 pounds and measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest and most compact ResMed machine available. Pack the AirMini™ in its premium travel bag and or place the device in the travel case and store in your suitcase for ease of travel.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure Saves Time and Money
The ResMed AirMini features AutoSet technology which samples your breathing and selects the lowest pressure needed to treat events. Because the AirMini adjusts pressure automatically, you won't need to make a special appointment with your doctor to change the pressure. This saves you time and could mean fewer copays in the future.
Compatible ResMed Mask Included
The AirMini™ Auto CPAP is intended to operate with five specific masks. We offer a 30-day guarantee on the mask purchased with the AirMini™, allowing you to test the mask to ensure optimal therapy results.
Bluetooth Connection to AirMini™ App
The AirMini™ App represents the latest advancements in sleep technology, controlling many of the machine's features with the app. Pair the AirMini™ with an Android or Apple mobile phone to view therapy data. The device does not have a screen; therefore, the app has been designed to display important information such as:
- 30 Day Sleep Score
- Usage Hours
- Events Per Hour
- Leak Rate
Optional HumidX™ Humidification Component
Humidifiers are wonderful additions to CPAP therapy as they provide moisture and can ease side effects from therapy. However, when traveling a humidifier can be a difficult item to pack. ResMed designed the HumidX™ waterless component into the tubing of the N20 and P10 masks for the AirMini™. Travel lighter while adding moisture to sleep therapy. The HumidX is available on the N20 and P10 masks but a version is not available for the F20 or F30 series of masks.
Exhalation Relief, Ramp, and Auto Start | Stop
This travel machine has the Ramp feature which allows the user to slowly adjust to the target therapy range in increments, allowing for a more comfortable start to sleep. Ramp features are often the solution to improving comfort, making it easier to fall asleep. With automatic start and stop, the AirMini can start itself with the cadence of your breath. Start breathing, and it starts up; remove the mask, and it shuts off.
This CPAP defaults to Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) Level 1 which lowers the pressure upon exhalation by 1cm H2O. The setting can be changed to Level 2 which lowers the pressure by 2cm H2O or Level 3 which lowers the pressure by 3cm H2O.
Portable CPAP System Accessories
Unlike many power supplies, the AirMini™'s supply is small, measuring 3.5 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1.35 tall. The travel-sized humidifier has been eliminated with the addition of the HumidX™ component built into N20 and P10 CPAP tubes.
The AirMini™ hard shell machine case and travel bag are optional accessories designed for use with the AirMini™ portable CPAP machine. This bag and case can be added to help protect the machine. Pack the machine in the case, along with the mask, the hose, and all accessories which fit into the bag for easy storage.
For Use in CPAP or APAP Mode
The AirMini™ machine defaults to Auto-Adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode depending on need. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts based on the prescribed pressure. APAP mode users generally have a better experience, as the machine adapts during the night keeping you at the optimal therapy level for your exact needs.
Risk-Free for 30 Days
If unhappy after purchasing the AirMini™ machine, contact CPAP.com within 30 days of the machine ship date to receive a return authorization number and free return label! Ship the machine back to us and receive a refund for the machine cost once it is received.
This Product Includes...
- Machine Dimensions: 5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1 in H (13.7cm L x 8.4 cm W x 5.3 cm H)
- Machine Weight: 0.66 lbs (10.56 oz)
- AirMini Air Outlet: 16mm inner diameter
- AirMini Tubing Length: 6 ft 2 in
- AirMini Tubing Inner Diameter: 15mm
- AirMini Power Supply Cord Length: 6 ft
- AirMini Power Supply Weight: .45 lbs (7.2 oz)
- AirMini HumidX Module Weight: .012 lbs (.20 oz)
- P10 Nasal Pillow Mask Starter Pack Weight (With Tubing): .238 lbs (3.8 oz)
- F20 Full Face Mask Starter Pack Weight (With Tubing): .416 lbs (6.7 oz)
- N20 Nasal Mask Starter Pack Weight (With Tubing): .322 lbs (5.2 oz)
- Dimensions - AirMini Power Supply (Without Cord): 3.5 in L x 1.4 in W x 2 in H
- Operating Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Sound - Pressure Level: 30 dBA
- Sound Level: 38 dBA
- AC Input Range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 6.3 W
- Onboard Storage Memory: 1 year
- Cloud Storage with AirMini App: Unlimited
- Standby Electricity Consumption: 1 W
- Operating Temperature: +41 degree F to +95 degree F (+5 degree C to +35 degree C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 8,500 ft
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -13 degree F to +158 degree F (-25 degree C to +70 degree C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non condensing
- Warranty - Mask Systems: 90 days
- Warranty - AirMini: 2 years
Compatible Mobile Devices
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Important: Mask and Tube Compatibility
Unlike other machines which have universal hoses fitting any mask, the AirMini™ is ONLY available in package configurations with the specific masks and corresponding tubes.
The following masks have unique AirMini™ mask setups which are designed to correspond with the travel CPAPs:
- N20 Nasal Mask
- AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- P10 Nasal Pillow
- AirFit™ F30 Full Face
AirFit™ F30 Hose Compatibility
The AirMini is compatible with the AirFit™ F30 using the F20 mask setup pack. In order to use your AirMini with the F30, you would need to remove the QuietAir Elbow that comes standard with the F30 and replace it with the elbow found in the F20 Mask Setup Pack for AirMini. By using this specific elbow, you can connect your specialized AirMini hose to the F30, and complete the connection to the machine.
Please Note: The unique venting system built into the included mask has been created to help decrease noise when paired with the HumidX™ humidification component. The design impacts the elbow and the CPAP tube connection, thus the above masks are not compatible on their own if used with the AirMini™ CPAP machine. This purchase includes the proper tube and elbow connection, providing all components needed to operate the system.
No other hoses or accessories (including humidifiers) will work with the AirMini.
The AirMini™ meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements. If using the unit while on an airplane, disconnect from Bluetooth by pressing down on the button with the Bluetooth logo for a minimum of 10 seconds. The light will release a white flash when airplane mode has been reached.
Tips to Pair the Mobile Device with the AirMini™ By ResMed App
- Download the (free) AirMini™ By ResMed App
- Open the app and agree to the Terms & Conditions Please Note: No signup or personal information is required.
- Verify the Bluetooth feature on the smartphone or tablet have been connected.
- Gently press the button with the Bluetooth logo found on the front of the machine until a small blue light begins to blink.
- Opt to scan or manually enter the key code on the bottom of the machine.
- b Begin following the setup instructions: Select the mask being used with the machine and watch instructional clips.
- Move between three screens to view data.
- The Dashboard Screen shows personal usage data.
- The Sleep Screen allows the user to turn the machine On or Off, run Mask Fit, or adjust machine settings such as Ramp, Exhalation Relief, and SmartStart/Stop.
- The More Screen shows preferences and user guides.
PLEASE NOTE: The AirMini App is only available for Apple and Android mobile devices, including tablets. The AirMini App is not available internationally or for international customers. It does not work with any other platform, including Windows devices or tablets. The AirMini App is meant for cell phones and tablets only and is not currently available for desktop computers.
Bluetooth Connection Tips
Press the Bluetooth button on the front of the AirMini CPAP. Scan the barcode with the built-in camera or type in the four-digit number on the barcode to begin connecting the machine and personal device (not included). When connecting, a blue light on the front of the machine will blink. Once the connection is complete, the light will stay solid blue for approximately thirty seconds before turning off. Now, you are ready to start exploring your personal sleep data.
IMPORTANT APP INFORMATION: The AirMini has no touchscreen, and all of the data from the machine is most easily available to you from the Android or Apple mobile app. If you use the app, you'll get unlimited cloud-based storage of your medical data. You'll also be able to easily share with your healthcare provider. It is strongly recommended that you use the AirMini app.
If cloud-based storage is not activated, the AirMini will store sleep data locally, on the device or mobile phone hosting the App. It will store the data for 1 year, and only display the most recent 30 days worth of data. If the App is deleted from the phone, all data will be lost. For this reason, it's strongly recommended to use cloud-based storage.
Humidification Tips: HumidX™ versus HumidX™ Plus
It is recommended to start with HumidX™ when first adding humidification. If the moisture level is not sufficient due to environment, use the HumidX™ Plus unit to increase moisture.
Only the N20 and P10 masks will work with with ResMed's HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidification units. Please Note: The F20 tubes will not work with the HumidX™ units. Also, it is important to replace the HumidX™ units 1 month after the package is opened.
Tips to Assemble and Disassemble HumidX™ Units
- Assembly: To assemble the HumidX™, gently twist the bulbous connection point on the CPAP tube to disconnect the hose. With the blue base pointed downward, secure the unit on the end of the connection. Then, connect the tube pieces together and lock into place.
- Disassembly: To disassemble the HumidX™, twist and disconnect the bulbous connection on the hose. Remove the HumidX™ after 1 month and replace with a fresh unit.
Disassemble all parts including the HumidX™ when preparing to clean the mask, accessories, and the HumidX™.
- AirMini™ Tubing: Evaluate the tube for holes or signs of wear and wash at least once per week. Submerge the tube in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry away from direct sunlight. Tubing should be replaced every 6 months.
- N20 and F20 Connector: Wash the F20 connector daily with warm water, mild soap, and a soft bristle brush to thoroughly clean the vents. Rinse well to remove all soap and allow to dry away from direct sunlight. Do Not place in the dishwasher or washing machine. The connector should be replaced every 6 months.
- HumidX™ | HumidX™ Plus: Check daily for signs of damage or blockage. Replace the unit 1 month after the HumidX™ package is opened. DO NOT wash the HumidX™ or HumidX™ Plus.
- Filter: The filter is disposable and is NOT intended to be washed. Replace the filter every 6 months. Check for particle blockage often.
- Machine: Use a dry cloth once a week to wipe away dirt from the outside of the machine.
Resmed Power Station Will Not Work with the AirMini
Even though the AirMini is a Resmed Product, the Resmed Power Station and the Resmed Power Station II will not work with the AirMini. Resmed is planning on creating an extended battery specifically for the AirMini only, but one is not available at this time.
Portable Outlet CPAP Battery is Compatible with the ResMed AirMini
The Portable Outlet is a CPAP Battery that converts the stored DC power from the battery into convenient AC outlet power allowing you to use your machine's power cord to plug in. It's compatible with every CPAP, APAP and BiPAP machine, and can even power other devices or be used for tailgating.
Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is Compatible with the ResMed AirMini
In terms of batteries for the AirMini, the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is one of the best options, as the connector to the AirMini is included, and it doesn't require an inverter. Click the link to order the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite.
The Freedom Battery will work with the AirMini, but only when using a 150W Sine Wave Inverter. which can be purchased here.
The AirMini™ Auto is able to operate at voltages between 110V-240V AC. Use of an international plug adapter may be required internationally.
Portable DC Battery Options
There are now 2 ways to run the AirMini™ from a DC source:
While in a car or on a boat, a customer can use the DC Converter 65-watt for AirMini™ Auto CPAP Machine. This device connects to DC sources through a cigarette lighter, and provides continuous DC power while sleeping. This DC Converter cannot be used with any other brand of machine. It also is not compatible with the Freedom Battery.
Customers Can Also Use Batteries Through a DC Inverter
An inverter connects to a DC source, such as a lead-acid battery, and converts the electricity to AC. Simply plug in to the inverter, and it provides electricity to the AirMini. CPAP.com sells several different types of DC Power Inverters.
PLEASE NOTE: Using an inverter to run the AirMini will impede the battery's performance, as the inverter also draws current from the battery, in addition to running the AirMini. Users may find a DC source doesn't last as long as you may be used to when powering the AirMini with an inverter.
This product is particularly handy when traveling. Most hotel rooms have a night stand next to the bed and more...
The unit is very quiet and compact- great. Except the hose that comes with it is very noisy. more...
ALL PARTS OF THE MACHINE AND MASK WORKS PERFECTLY.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerResMedPhilips RespironicsResMedTypeAPAPAPAPAPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level30 dBA25.8 dBA26.6 dBAQuietNoYesYesManuals IncludedPatientPatientPatient/Quick Setup
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight0.66 lbs1.56 lbs2.75Entire Weight2.06 lbs4.37 lbs5.1 lbsEntire Size11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"Entire Package Size12.25 in L x 4.6 in W x 315" x 8.5" x 5.5"13.24" x 10" x 5"Machine Size Only5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.16.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"NA
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierNoDreamStation HumidifierHumidAirBuilt-In HumidifierNoNoYesHeated Humidifier TypeNAIntegratedBuilt InAmbient Rainout ReductionNoDreamStation Heated TubeAutoClimateControlIntegrated Heated HoseNoYesClimateLineAireHumidifier Water CapacityNA325 mL380mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentYesYesYesPressure Range4-20 cm H2O4 - 20 cm H2O4-20cm H2OEPAP Pressure RangeNAN/ANAEasy BreathingAutoSet with EPRA-FlexAutoSet with EPRRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationNoYesYesMax Operating Altitude8,500 ft7,500 ft8,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationNoYesYesVoltage Range100-240V AC100 - 240V AC100-240VOptional DC CableYesYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataYesMSD/OSYesData CardNoYesYesOptional SoftwareAirMini AppDreamMapperResScan
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentYesYesYesAuto ON/OFFYesYesYesMask Off AlertNoNoNoSpontaneousNoNoNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayNoYesYesBacklight Shuts OffNoYesYes