Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by ResMed.
The HumidX™ Plus for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine (3 Pack) is a package of three HumidX™ Plus units designed to replace the optional waterless humidification element of the AirMini™ CPAP machine.
If used with the AirMini™ during sleep therapy, the HumidX™ Plus sits in the bulbous connection between the two pieces CPAP tubing.
HumidX™ is only compatible with the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks that are purchased with the AirMini™ device. In order to support the design, the tube and elbow connection differ from the current AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks. Please Note: This product is only compatible with the mask setup provided for the N20 and P10 masks associated with the AirMini™ travel machine.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 3 HumidX Plus Units
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Humidification Tips: HumidX™ versus HumidX™ Plus
It is recommended to start with HumidX™ when first adding humidification to the device. If the moisture level is not sufficient due to environment, use the HumidX™ Plus unit to increase moisture.
The AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks are compatible with ResMed's HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidification units. The AirFit™ F20 and AirTouch™ F20 tubes are NOT compatible with the HumidX™ units.
Tips to Assemble and Disassemble HumidX™ Units
- Assembly: To assemble the HumidX™ device, gently pull apart the bulbous connection point on the CPAP tube. With the blue base pointed downward, secure the unit on the end of the connection. Then, connect the short tube pieces together and lock into place.
- Disassembly: To disassemble the HumidX™ device, twist and disconnect the bulbous connection on the hose. Remove the HumidX™ after 30 days and replace with a fresh unit.
Check daily for signs of damage or blockage. Replace the unit 30 days after the HumidX™ Plus package is opened. DO NOT wash the HumidX™ Plus.