Standard HumidX™ for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine (3 Pack)
AirMini HumidX Standard (3 Pack) ResMed Overview
The Standard HumidX™ for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine (3 Pack) is a package of 3 HumidX™ waterless humidification units for use with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine from ResMed. This is a three pack of the standard HumidX™ units and does not include any other items.
The standard HumidX™ is for use in normal or humid climates where only a normal amount of moisture needs to be added to therapy air. For dry climates where a larger amount of moisture is needed, the HumidX™ Plus is recommended.
Currently, the HumidX™ units are only compatible with the following AirMini™ mask setup kits:
- AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for Airfit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
- AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack for Airfit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask
The HumidX units are not compatible with any other masks, hoses, or machines.
This Product Includes...
- 3 - Standard HumidX Units
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The HumidX 6 Pack is only compatible with the AirFit™ N20 and P10 setup packs for the AirMini™ Travel CPAP. They are not compatible with any other machines, masks, or hoses.
Tips To Assemble and Disassemble HumidX™ Units
Check daily for signs of damage or blockage. Replace the unit 30 days after the HumidX™ package is opened. DO NOT wash the HumidX™.
Like many I have very little spare time on my hands. Cleaning the water tank cuts into that spare time not to mention it’s a hassle all around. The HumidX feature eliminates that hassle. Bye bye water tank! I cannot recommend this feature enough. more...
This is an excellent replacement for a humidifier. No maintenance, just pop a new one in every 30 days. Couldn’t be easier. more...
These filters work nicely (easy installation and removal). It is wonderful to have a small machine (fits nicely in a carry-on bag), without the need for a water reservoir and distilled water, when traveling. The only down side is the air flow through this filter does produce a small hissing noise that is louder than my silent traditional home machine (which has a water reservoir), although my wife says she does not hear nor mind the slight hissing from the travel machine air filter while she is sleeping next to me. more...
I guess all is good since I do not have any dryness in my noise or throat. It’s doing it’s job. more...
These provide just the right amount of humidification for my travel CPAP.