Machine Travel Case for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine
AirMini Hard Travel Case by ResMed Overview
This Product Includes...
- 1 - AirMini Machine Carry Case
Case Dimensions: 6.5 in L x 4.5 in W x 2.5 in H
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
it fits very snugly and it is well made but just too small for me and I will look for a thin larger one to carry all pcs. more...
Hard case is excellent in protecting device
Love not just the stylish design but the ease of use. The p10 mask fits perfectly and makes sleep a breeze. Easy to carry around. The optional battery pack comes in very handy when outlets are not readily available. Love my cpap air mini. more...
Had to use all caps because I have my AirMini running and I have to shout over it. This thing is very loud. Ok, the machine itself isn't what's loud, it's the special tubing and relief valve that you have to use that makes all the noise (no, you can't use your standard tubing and mask). It's very disappointing because I badly wanted this to be the answer. It's otherwise perfect. Maybe if you were a drummer in an 80's metal band, you could tolerate the noise. Otherwise, it's better to just drag your home machine on the road. :-( more...
This case fits the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP machine perfectly without taking up extra space, and seems to be pretty strong, having a good zipper and a well built shell. more...