Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by ResMed.
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Travel Bag holds the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 machine along with the HumidAir™ integrated heated humidifier, hose, and power supply. The bag has both a carry handle and an adjustable shoulder strap. A handy strap across the back of the bag allows it to be slipped over the handle of a rolling suitcase.
The bag is offered in two shades of gray. ResMed packages the bags with the following machines:
Dark Gray Travel Bag:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Light Gray Travel Bag:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
The travel bag for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 is sold as the travel bag ONLY. The machine, humidifier, hoses, masks, and other accessories are sold separately.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Dimensions - Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in H
Weight - Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please Note: Currently, the replacement travel bag is smaller than the bag included with the AirSense™ and AirCurve™ 10 Machines. This bag will hold the machine, hose, and power supply, however; it does not have a dedicated compartment for a mask.