Travel Bag for AirSense™, AirStart™ and AirCurve™ 10 Machines
Travel Bag AirSense, AirStart & AirCurve Overview
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Travel Bag holds the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 machine along with the HumidAir™ integrated heated humidifier, hose, and power supply. The bag has both a carry handle and an adjustable shoulder strap. A handy strap across the back of the bag allows it to be slipped over the handle of a rolling suitcase.
The bag is offered in two shades of gray. ResMed packages the bags with the following machines:
Dark Gray Travel Bag:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Light Gray Travel Bag:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
The travel bag for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 is sold as the travel bag ONLY. The machine, humidifier, hoses, masks, and other accessories are sold separately.
This Product Includes...
Dimensions - Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in H
Weight - Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please Note: Currently, the replacement travel bag is smaller than the bag included with the AirSense™ and AirCurve™ 10 Machines. This bag will hold the machine, hose, and power supply, however; it does not have a dedicated compartment for a mask.
I had this bag for a little while now and I love it it is great
The bag was OK but opened. 1.The few times I ordered from here my products have been previously opened and missing packaging making it not eligible for return. 2. This had an inner box with a tag showing it was sent from CHINA to CPAP! I will never order from here again. more...
My old CPAP bag was not a good size profile for traveling. It was a large boxy rectangle. This bag is perfect because it rides right on top of my suitcase, has a strap that slides over the suitcase handle and fits securely on my suitcase without slipping. Its like a small briefcase that holds my machine and all my CPAP supplies. more...
This case perfectly holds my CPAP with all its attachments. It's exactly as the original case that I lost due to damage on a trip. I received my purchase just a few days after I put my order. Great customer service! more...
It DOES has a place for the mask. It is identical to the bag I was issued when I bought my Bipap Machine. So Happy! I needed a new one because my puppy got locked up in my bedroom while I took a shower and she got anxiety and chewed every zipper tab off the bag. There was no way to zip any of the zippers anymore and was not safe to travel with my machine anymore. I LOVE my new travel bag! Excellent product! more...