"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis is such an improvement over the S8 chamber. It is easy to fill, empty, and clean."
February 5, 2015
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier is a replacement chamber for the AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 line of machines by ResMed. This water chamber comes apart and can be washed in a dishwasher. This is the chamber only and does not include any other items.
This chamber is compatible with the following machines:
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 Auto CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
This dishwasher safe chamber should be taken apart and washed weekly. If placed in the dishwasher, use the delicate or glassware cycle only, and place the chamber on the top shelf. Do not wash it at temperatures higher than 65 degree Celcius. Before reassembling, allow the chamber to air dry out of direct sunlight.
Looking for a standard chamber? See the Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Cleanable Water Chamber
Water Capacity: 380 mL
Materials: Injection Molded Plastic (Polycarbonate), Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
PLEASE NOTE: The standard humidifier chamber uses Injection Molded Plastic (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) in the base of the tub, and this is the difference between the two models. The standard tub should not be placed in the dishwasher.
Warranty Length: 1 Year
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This is the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines only and does not include any other items or accessories. This chamber comes apart and can be washed in a dishwasher. To view a compatible chamber that is not dishwasher safe, see the Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines.
Allow ten minutes after use for the chamber to cool before handling as it could be too warm to the touch. The machine will display a blue snowflake in the upper right of the screen while cooling is taking place.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the side of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
The manufacturer states, "the humidifier may be washed in a dishwasher on the delicate or glassware cycle (top shelf only). It should not be washed at temperatures higher than 65 degree Celcius."
The silicone seal cannot be placed in the dishwasher. Clean the seal with warm water and mild soap.
How to Determine if the Water Chamber is Dishwasher Safe?
AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 machines denote the water chamber model with an "S" or "C" label. Look directly above the maximum fill line located on the side of the chamber to find the word HumidAir™ and the corresponding letter embossed into the tank.
- If the water chamber is dishwasher safe, the chamber will appear as HumidAir C, which represents a cleanable tank.
- If the water chamber is the standard model, the chamber will appear as HumidAir S, which represents a standard tank.
This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.