External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines
90 Watt PSU for ResMed Air 10 Machines Overview
The External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines is the external power supply for use with the ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BIPAP machines.
The power cord plugs into the wall outlet, which is included with this product.
If you are in need of only the cord that plugs in between the wall socket and the power transformer, please order here; Power Cord for Resmed AirSense 10™, AirCurve 10™, S9, and S8 Machines.
This is a 90 Watt power supply used with an AC power source and CANNOT be used in a DC configuration. The DC compatible cord can be viewed here: ResMed DC Converter 24V 90W For AirSense 10, AirStart 10, AirCurve 10 Machines.
The 90 Watt Power Supply is compatible with the following AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP machines.
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
This Product Includes...
- AirSense 10 90 Watt External Power Supply
- Power Cord
External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines
Dimensions Power Supply Only - Not including Cord or Plug: 5 1/2 inch (L) x 1 7/8 inch (W) x 1 1/4 inch (D)
Weight Power Supply, Cord & Plug: 1.29 Pounds
AC Input Range - 90W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II
DC Output - 90 W Power Supply: 24V --- 3.75A
Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA)
Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
I ordered the power supply on friday afternoon. I requested USPS delivery to our PO box in town because we live out in the desert. As incredible as it sounds, it showed up at our PO box on monday! How they did it, I don't know but WOW! more...
Power cord arrived quickly. Well packaged. Resmed original packaging. Spare for when I have to go downstairs during the night.
Product received and works as described.
My power brick for the ResMed Airsense 10 conked out and needed to replace. The customer service was excellent as I asked pre-order questions. It arrived on time, is new, is OEM and works perfectly. It included both the power brick and the cable. I state this explicitly as some other sites/sellers were selling them separately. more...