Tubing Wrap for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, AirCurve™ 10, and S9 Series SlimLine™ Tubing
Tubing Wrap for ResMed SlimLine™ Tubing Overview
ResMed's Tubing Wrap for AirSense™ 10, AirCurve™ 10, and S9 Series SlimLine™ Tubing is a custom hose made from insulated nylon material. The tubing wrap is designed to use a zipper to wrap around the slim hoses.
The Tubing Wrap for AirSense™ 10, AirCurve™ 10, and S9 Series SlimLine™ Tubing helps to insulate the hose from the cooler, ambient room air. Use the wrap to reduce condensation and Rainout in the SlimLine™ tubing.
The manufacturer indicates this tube wrapping can be used with the following 15mm hoses:
- SlimLine™ Tubing for AirSense™ 10, AirCurve™ 10, and S9™ CPAP machines
- ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 machines
- ClimateLine™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System
Cover Length Note: The ClimateLine™ tubing is longer than the SlimLine™ tubing by approximately 7 inches. The tube wrapping fits the SlimLine™ from end to end. If this tube wrapping is used with the ClimateLine™ tube it will not completely cover the length of the tube.
Not Compatible with ClimateLine™ Max Tubing: Due to its larger, 22mm diameter than the SlimLine™ tubing, this wrap will not fit on the ClimatLine™ MAX. This hose cover is compatible only with 15mm hoses.
This product is the hose cover only. It does not include the hose.
This Product Includes...
This product does not include the hose. It is the hose cover only.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The tubing cover is extremely tight and the tubing becomes rigid and does not move freely as you adjust sleeping position. more...
Product has not been received
The wrap does not completely cover the air sense 10 heated hose. It is too short.???? I still use it but wished it covered the entire length of hose. more...