ClimateLine Air Specs
- Maximum Recommended Pressure: 25 cm H2O
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level to 8500 feet
Dishwasher-Safe Water Chamber
Your water chamber comes apart and can be washed in the dishwasher. If you're looking for a compatible water chamber that is not dishwasher safe, see the Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines.
After using your CPAP machine, allow ten minutes for the chamber to cool before handling as it could still be too warm. While cooling is taking place, your AirSense or AirCurve Machine will display a blue snowflake in the upper right of the screen.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line, as it could cause damage to the humidifier or the machine. If you overfill the water tank, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the side of the tank) as you insert the humidifier chamber into the machine.
- You should only use room temperature distilled water in the tank, and you shouldn't put any chemicals or additives into the water. Adding additives or chemicals to the water could irritate your airway or cause damage to the machine.
- You should remove the tank, empty all of the water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- You can't fill the tank while it's connected to the machine. We recommend not trying it as you could damage your machine.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- You shouldn't turn on the humidifier without the water chamber installed. You should set the humidifier number setting to zero if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank still has water in it.
The manufacturer states, "the humidifier may be washed in a dishwasher on the delicate or glassware cycle (top shelf only). It should not be washed at temperatures higher than 65 degrees Celsius."
The silicone seal cannot be placed in the dishwasher. Clean the seal with warm water and mild soap.
How to Determine if the Water Chamber Is Dishwasher Safe?
AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines denote the water chamber model with an "S" or "C" label. Look directly above the maximum fill line located on the side of the chamber to find the word, HumidAir™, and the corresponding letter embossed into the tank.
- If the water chamber is dishwasher safe, then the chamber will appear as HumidAir C, which represents a cleanable tank.
- If the water chamber is the standard model, then the chamber will appear as HumidAir S, which represents a standard tank that is not dishwasher safe.
ClimateLine Air Heated Hose Cleaning Tips
You should wash the tubing each week for optimal performance. For the best results, you should use warm water and mild shampoo to clean the tubing. You'll want to rinse well and allow it to dry away from sunlight. It is safe to completely submerge the hose in water as long as it is completely dry before connecting it for use.
Please Note: ClimateLine Tubing is NOT intended to be cleaned in the dishwasher or the washing machine. If you attempt to clean it in this way, you could cause damage or loss of the ClimateLine Tube.
Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet Instructions for Replacing the Air Outlet
- Remove the HumidAir Humidifier Chamber from the machine body.
- Locate the ring around the air outlet port on the back of the machine.
- Rotate the ring until the two orange marks are positioned above / below the air outlet port.
- Insert your index finger into the air outlet port from the outside of the machine.
- Look into the opening on the side of the machine vacated by the humidifier chamber to locate the rounded release tab on the interior portion of the outlet.
- With your other index finger, depress the release tab visible below the air outlet gasket.
- While depressing the small tab, use your inserted index finger to pull out on the outlet.
- NOTE: The tab may be stiff and require a fair amount of pressure to get it to release.
- After removing the old air outlet, insert the replacement air outlet from the outside of the machine into the opening.
- Ensure the tab of the air outlet is securely in place on the inside of the machine.
- Rotate the ring on the back of the machine to lock the air outlet port.
- The ring is locked when the orange marks are left / right of the air outlet port.
- Reinstall the humidifier chamber.