Supplies Work Together to Block Allergens, Simplify Routine Maintenance, and Reduce Condensation
With proper care and regular maintenance, these products will only need to be replaced every six to twelve months. Each product from the resupply bundle has its own suggested replacement schedule:
- Six Disposable Hypoallergenic Fine Filters: Designed for one month use each, this filter set will last six months and offers added defense against allergens and work by blocking out pollen, dust, dander, hair, and other irritants you may encounter as you use your sleep therapy.
- Dishwasher–Safe Humidifier Water Chamber: The humidifier chamber included with your AirSense or AirCurve Series machine is not dishwasher safe, but this replacement part makes cleaning your equipment a breeze since it can be loaded in the dishwasher with your plates and cups. You should replace this chamber every six months to prevent the spread of germs or mold growth, which can sideline your nightly sleep therapy routine.
- ClimateLine Air Heated Hose: This heated hose is your key to preventing condensation build-up in your hose. Condensation can cause sleep disruptions, but this hose delivers premium comfort and helps drain excess water as needed. You should replace this part every six to twelve months for optimum performance.
- Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet for AirSense or AirCurve Series: Required to help your humidifier function properly, this item can replace the original outlet elbow in the event it becomes damaged.
- Six Disposable Hypoallergenic Fine Filters
- Dishwasher–Safe Humidifier Water Chamber
- ClimateLine Air Heated Hose
- Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet for AirSense or AirCurve Series