AirSense and AirCurve Series Premium Resupply Bundle
AirSense Series Premium Resupply Bundle Overview
The AirSense or AirCurve Series Machine Premium Resupply Bundle takes comfort and convenience to the next level while saving you 36% off of retail prices. It has everything you need to keep your AirSense or AirCurve Series Machine running at peak performance for the next six months. By keeping up with regular maintenance, you'll reduce noise and improve your therapy air quality.
Suggested Replacement Schedule for Each Part:
- Dishwasher-Safe Humidifier Chamber: Six Months
- Six-Pack of Hypoallergenic Filters: Six Months (Each Filter Will Last for One Month)
- ClimateLine Air Heated Hose: Six to Twelve Months
- Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet for AirSense or AirCurve Series: Six Months
Let's Take a Closer Look at What’s Inside:
Six Disposable Hypoallergenic Fine Filters: Hypoallergenic Filters take your therapy one step further by providing an added defense against allergens and blocking out pollen, dust, dander, hair, and other irritants that you may encounter as you use your therapy. Hypoallergenic Filters are designed to catch more allergens than the standard filter, making them a must-have when it comes to your AirSense or AirCurve Series Machine. They're included in this bundle at an attractive price. Since each filter has a lifespan of about a month, the included six filters will last you six months.
Dishwasher-Safe Humidifier Water Chamber: The humidifier chamber that comes with your AirSense or AirCurve Series Machine is not dishwasher safe. In order to make cleaning a breeze, a dishwasher safe humidifier chamber should be an essential part of your routine. All you'll need to do is stick it in the dishwasher; it's that easy! You should replace your dishwasher-safe water chamber once every six months to prevent the spread of germs and mold that can sideline your nightly routine.
ClimateLine Air Heated Hose: The ClimateLine Air is your key to prevent tube condensation from forming. Condensation can wake you up several times during the night as you have to drain out excess water from your tube; you won't need to worry about anymore with the ClimateLine Air! For your premium comfort, the ClimateLine Air makes sure your humidifier air stays warm as it travels from your machine to your mask. You should replace your Climateline Air Heated Hose once every six to twelve months to ensure optimum performance.
Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet for AirSense or AirCurve Machine Series: The Air Outlet Elbow is used to connect your AirSense or AirCurve Series Machine to your hose. You need the air outlet for your humidifier to function properly. The Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet replaces the original outlet elbow if it becomes damaged.
Looking for an alternative? Try the Basic ResMed AirSense 10 Supplies Bundle!
This Product Includes...
- AirSense 10 Series Dishwasher-Safe Humidifier Chamber
- 6-Pack Disposable Hypoallergenic Filters for AirSense 10 Series
- ClimatelineAir Heated Hose
- AirSense 10 Humidifier Air Outlet
These products are compatible with any AirSense or AirCurve Series Machine. To make it easy, we’ve included a complete list of compatibility:
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Dishwasher Safe Chamber Specs
Water Capacity: 380 mL
Materials: Injection Molded Plastic (Polycarbonate), Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
PLEASE NOTE: The only difference between the standard humidifier chamber and the dishwasher safe version is the addition of heat-resistant plastic in the bottom of the dishwasher safe version. The standard tub should not be placed in the dishwasher.
Disposable Hypoallergenic Filter Specs
Filter Materials: Polypropylene / Acrylic
Filter Size: 2 ?" X 1 7/16"
ClimateLine Air Specs
- Hose Length: 78 in
- Hose Diameter: 15 mm
- Hose Weight: 5.3 oz
- Temperature Range: 60° F - 86° F (16° - 30° C)
- Maximum Recommended Pressure: 25 cm H2O
- Material Components: Flexible Plastic and Electrical Components
- Operating Temperature: 41° F - 95° F (5° C - 35° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level to 8500 feet
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% - 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Dishwasher-Safe Water Chamber
Your water chamber comes apart and can be washed in the dishwasher. If you're looking for a compatible water chamber that is not dishwasher safe, see the Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines.
After using your CPAP machine, allow ten minutes for the chamber to cool before handling as it could still be too warm. While cooling is taking place, your AirSense or AirCurve Machine will display a blue snowflake in the upper right of the screen.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line, as it could cause damage to the humidifier or the machine. If you overfill the water tank, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the side of the tank) as you insert the humidifier chamber into the machine.
- You should only use room temperature distilled water in the tank, and you shouldn't put any chemicals or additives into the water. Adding additives or chemicals to the water could irritate your airway or cause damage to the machine.
- You should remove the tank, empty all of the water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- You can't fill the tank while it's connected to the machine. We recommend not trying it as you could damage your machine.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- You shouldn't turn on the humidifier without the water chamber installed. You should set the humidifier number setting to zero if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank still has water in it.
The manufacturer states, "the humidifier may be washed in a dishwasher on the delicate or glassware cycle (top shelf only). It should not be washed at temperatures higher than 65 degrees Celsius."
The silicone seal cannot be placed in the dishwasher. Clean the seal with warm water and mild soap.
How to Determine if the Water Chamber Is Dishwasher Safe?
AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines denote the water chamber model with an "S" or "C" label. Look directly above the maximum fill line located on the side of the chamber to find the word, HumidAir™, and the corresponding letter embossed into the tank.
- If the water chamber is dishwasher safe, then the chamber will appear as HumidAir C, which represents a cleanable tank.
- If the water chamber is the standard model, then the chamber will appear as HumidAir S, which represents a standard tank that is not dishwasher safe.
ClimateLine Air Heated Hose
You should wash the tubing each week for optimal performance. For the best results, you should use warm water and mild shampoo to clean the tubing. You'll want to rinse well and allow it to dry away from sunlight. It is safe to completely submerge the hose in water as long as it is completely dry before connecting it for use.
Please Note: ClimateLine Tubing is NOT intended to be cleaned in the dishwasher or the washing machine. If you attempt to clean it in this way, you could cause damage or loss of the ClimateLine Tube.
Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet
Instructions for Replacing the Air Outlet
- Remove the HumidAir Humidifier Chamber from the machine body.
- Locate the ring around the air outlet port on the back of the machine.
- Rotate the ring until the two orange marks are positioned above / below the air outlet port.
- Insert your index finger into the air outlet port from the outside of the machine.
- Look into the opening on the side of the machine vacated by the humidifier chamber to locate the rounded release tab on the interior portion of the outlet.
- With your other index finger, depress the release tab visible below the air outlet gasket.
- While depressing the small tab, use your inserted index finger to pull out on the outlet.
- NOTE: The tab may be stiff and require a fair amount of pressure to get it to release.
- After removing the old air outlet, insert the replacement air outlet from the outside of the machine into the opening.
- Ensure the tab of the air outlet is securely in place on the inside of the machine.
- Rotate the ring on the back of the machine to lock the air outlet port.
- The ring is locked when the orange marks are left / right of the air outlet port.
- Reinstall the humidifier chamber.
I thought this bundle was a great deal. The only complaint I have is associated with a hose elbow not being provided. The elbow gets so much use (attachment between hose and mask) that it does tend to get loose over time. I wished this had been included in the bundle. more...
Nice package especially the heated hose!
The CPAP Parts was a good quality at a reasonable price. I will order supplies again in the future. Thanks
I did not realize the little humidity I was getting using the manual setting. When I hooked up the heated tube and the Air10 set to auto i used almost the entire humidifier of water. I live in the high desert of the 4 Corners area and we have very low humidity here. I did not have an issue with condensation like I did with regular tubing. more...
easy to assemble and clean