"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERWe use it in rotation with the factory supplied water chamber that came with the machine. One is being aired while the other is in use. Works well."
November 17, 2014
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Humidair™ Heated Humidifier is a replacement chamber for the AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 line of machines by ResMed. The chamber does open for cleaning and filling. This is a standard water chamber and is not designed to be put in the dishwasher.
This is the chamber only and does not include any other items.
This chamber is compatible with the following machines:
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 Auto CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Looking for a compatible chamber that comes apart for cleaning? See the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines
The Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier is the type of chamber included with the machine at the time of purchase.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Standard Water Chamber
Water Capacity: 380 mL
Materials: Injection Molded Plastic (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
PLEASE NOTE: The Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for the AirSense 10 features Injection Molded Plastic made of Polycarbonate in the bottom of the tank, and is able to be washed in the dishwasher. The Standard Water Chamber shown here uses a different type of Injection Molded Plastic and is not dishwasher safe. Placing in the dishwasher can cause damage or loss.
Care and Cleaning: The chamber should cleaned weekly by washing the tub in warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse well and allow to air dry. Do not allow the chamber to dry in direct sunlight or heat.
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This is the Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ Machines only and does not include any other items or accessories. This chamber is designed to open for cleaning. This chamber is NOT dishwasher safe. To view a dishwasher safe chamber , view the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines.
Allow ten minutes after use for the chamber to cool before handling as it could be too warm to the touch. The machine will display a blue snowflake in the upper right of the screen while cooling is taking place.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the side of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank outlet, be careful to ensure that the hose is not holding water. Water could travel through the hose and into the machine.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
How to Determine if the Water Chamber is Dishwasher Safe?
AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 machines denote the water chamber model with an "S" or "C" label. Look directly above the maximum fill line located on the side of the chamber to find the word HumidAir™ and the corresponding letter embossed into the tank.
- If the water chamber is dishwasher safe, the chamber will appear as HumidAir C, which represents a cleanable tank.
- If the water chamber is the standard model, the chamber will appear as HumidAir S, which represents a standard tank.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.