ResMed AirTouch™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Meet ResMed’s softest nasal mask, the ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal Mask! Designed to eliminate red marks, the AirTouch N20’s memory foam cushion contours to your face, helping you feel more comfortable during the night.
Learn More About the AirTouch N20:
- Increased Comfort with Memory Foam Cushion
- Plush and Gentle Headgear That is Ideal for Sensitive Skin
- Move Freely With Frame and Hose Flexibility
- Easy-to-Remove with Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow
- Mix and Match With the AirFit N20
- Light Sleepers
- If You Have Sensitive Skin
- If You Breathe Through Your Nose
- If You Have Facial Hair
Increased Comfort with Memory Foam Cushion
Designed to reduce red marks, the AirTouch N20 Nasal Mask's memory foam cushion is engineered to provide a sturdy seal across various pressures without compromising comfort. Adapting to your unique facial features helps to give you a custom fit every time.
Ideal for Sensitive Skin: Plush and Gentle Headgear
Soft to the touch, the ResMed AirTouch N20’s plush padded headgear avoids irritation and added pressure, ensuring you settle into the night quickly and comfortably. The AirTouch N20 headgear also features four points of adjustment, allowing you to get a secure, fine-tuned fit to address leaks and other issues during the night.
Move Freely With Frame and Hose Flexibility
The flexible frame of the AirTouch N20 moves with you throughout the night, giving you the ability to sleep freely. While the short, flexible tube connecting at the elbow allows you to move easily without interrupting your therapy.
Easy Removal with Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow
Featuring magnetic clips and a quick release elbow, the AirTouch N20 makes it easy to attach and detach from your machine.
Mix and match with the AirFit N20
- N20 Mask
- Headgear (Standard Size)
- Memory Foam Cushion in Selected Size
- Elbow Assembly with Tube Swivel
- 1 Set of Headgear Clips
This Product Includes...
- Mask Cushion in Selected Size
- Mask Frame
- Short Tube
- Sound Power Level: 24 dBA
- Sound Pressure Level: 16 dBA
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Storage and Transport Humidity: Up to 95% Non-Condensing
- Cushion Replacement: Monthly
- Materials: Silicone Elastomer, Polyurethane Foam, Nylon / Spandex, Foam Rubber, Polypropylene, Metal Plated Magnet, Thermoplastic Elastomer
- MAGNETISM WARNING: This product contains magnets and may interfere with implanted medical devices such as pacemakers and defibrillators. Please keep the mask a safe distance away.
- As with any mask, at low CPAP therapy pressures, some rebreathing may occur.
- As part of good hygiene, always follow cleaning instructions and use a mild liquid detergent. Some cleaning products may damage the mask, its parts and their function, or leave harmful residual vapours that could be inhaled if not rinsed thoroughly.
- The AirTouch nasal cushion is meant to be replaced once a month.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
How to Fit The AirTouch N20:
- Twist and pull both magnetic clips away from the frame.
- With both lower headgear straps released, hold the mask against your face and pull the headgear over your head.
- Headgear check: Ensure that the ResMed logo on the headgear is facing outwards and is upright when the headgear is put on.
- Bring the lower straps below your ears, and attach the magnetic clip to the frame.
- Undo the fastening tabs on the upper headgear straps. Adjust the straps evenly until the mask sits comfortably just over the nose. Reattach the fastening tabs.
- Undo the fastening tabs on the lower headgear straps. Adjust the straps evenly until the mask is stable. Reattach the fastening tabs.
- Connect the device air tubing to the short tube. Attach the elbow to the mask by pressing the side buttons and pushing the elbow into the mask, ensuring it clicks in on both sides.
Adjusting The AirTouch N20
- If necessary, slightly adjust the position of the mask for the most comfortable fit. Ensure that the headgear is not twisted, and for the AirFit N20, the cushion is not creased.
- To resolve any leaks at the upper part of the mask, adjust the upper headgear straps. For the lower part, adjust the lower headgear straps. Adjust only enough for a comfortable seal.
- The upper strap adjustment is the key to seal and comfort.
- Do not overtighten the lower straps because they mainly serve to keep the cushion in position.
Removing The AirTouch N20
- Twist and pull both magnetic clips away from the frame.
- Pull the mask away from your face and back over your head.
Disassembling The AirTouch N20 for Cleaning
- If the mask is connected to your device, disconnect the device air tubing from the short tube.
- Undo the fastening tabs on the upper headgear straps and pull them from the frame. Keep the magnetic clips attached to the lower headgear straps.
- Remove the elbow from the mask by pressing the side button and pulling the elbow away.
- Hold the frame by placing your thumb over the side slot. Pull the cushion away from the frame.
Reassembling The AirTouch N20
- Push the cushion into the frame. The frame has a shape that allows you to insert the cushion only one way.
- With the ResMed logo on the headgear facing outside and upright, thread the upper headgear straps into the frame slots from the inside. Fold them over to secure.
I was using the nasal mask from Phillips before I decided to try the N20. I think it more...
I am writing another review of this outstanding product. The latest version of the product is even better than more...
Definitely more comfortable than the pillow. Happy to have purchased.
I can not get a good seal. I will be returning it.
I was thrilled with how comfortable this was when I first put it on. Great air flow, comfortable headgear. My more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportNoYesNoMask Cushion TypeFoamGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceYesYesNoWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesNoYesClaustrophobicYesNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes