Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Cushion for AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask is the replacement cushion for the AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear. This is a replacement cushion only and does not include any other items.
The F30 Full Face cushion is compatible with the AirFit™ F30 only and is not compatible with any other mask.
The F30 cushion features an innovative compact design that covers the mouth and seals around the bottom of both nostrils, allowing the AirFit™ F30 mask to have minimal contact with the face, helping reduce irritation and promote comfort.
The cushion for the F30 is available in Small and Medium. Both cushions fit on the single size F30 frame, making them interchangeable. The size indicator can be found at the bottom of the cushion. There is no Large size in the F30, as the Small and Medium sizes fit a wide array of users.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion in Selected Size
- Cushion Dimensions (Medium): 3.5 in L x 4 in W x 2.36 in H
- Cushion Weight (Medium): .96 oz
Cushion Material Components:
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The F30 Cushion is only compatible with the Airfit™ F30 Full Face Mask, it is not compatible with any other masks. Both the Small and Medium cushions fit on the single-size F30 frame.
The cushion detaches from the frame by gently unscrewing in a counter-clockwise direction. Here are cleaning instructions for the mask cushion:
- Clean the cushion daily with Mask Wipes or mild soap and water. Make sure to remove any debris or deposits that have collected on the inside of the cushion.
- Allow to air dry.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The cushions come in small and medium sizes. The cushion size can be found stamped on the bottom of each cushion.