Cushion for AirFit™ F10 and Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask
Cushion for AirFit™ F10 and Quattro™ Air Overview
This is a single replacement cushion for use with the ResMed AirFit F10, AirFit F10 For Her, Quattro Air and Quattro Air For Her. Select size when placing an order.
This cushion is compatible ONLY with the following ResMed full face masks:
- AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear
- AirFit™ F10 For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
- Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask
- Quattro™ Air For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
Frame and Cushion Size Compatibility: This cushion is available in size X-Small, Small, Medium and Large. All size cushions do NOT fit on all size frames. See below for details on size compatibility.
ResMed AirFit F10 and AirFit F10 For Her: There are two frame sizes for the AirFit F10: size XS/S and size M/L. Size extra small and small AirFit F10 cushions fit on the XS/S frame. Size medium and large AirFit F10 cushions fit on the M/L frame. A size small cushion is NOT compatible with a size M/L frame and vice versa.
ResMed Quattro Air and Quattro Air For Her: The Quattro Air frame comes in four sizes: XS; S; M; L. The cushion and frame of the Quattro Air must be the same size. For example, a size small cushion can be used only with a size small frame. Frame and cushion sizes cannot be mixed and matched.
This product is a single cushion in the selected size. This product does not include the elbow, frame or headgear.
This cushion is compatible ONLY with the masks listed above. It CANNOT be used with any other ResMed Quattro full face mask products or any full face masks made by other manufacturers.
This Product Includes...
- 1- Quattro Air Cushion
- Cushion & Frame Materials: Silicone Elastomer; Nylon
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the AirFit™ F10 and the Quattro™ Air full face cushion, turn the mask so that the elbow is facing the user. Look to the lower right side of the full face cushion to locate a large embossed letter within a circle. The letter will indicate the size the full face cushion.
This mask is my favorite as I don’t get any leaks. Recently I wanted to try the extra small fit and I was so glad that I was able to use the same frame as I had just bought in the small. Happy with the extra small! more...
I've had five different CPAP masks over 12 years of use. This mask is the most comfortable for my face and use. I have allergies, asthma, and COPD, as well as sleep apnea, and only a full face mask has been satisfactory for my pulmonary needs. Other full face masks have been unsatisfactory because they are cumbersome, and put severe pressure on arthritis in my neck. This face mask has been gentler, softer and more comfortable. It is effective, and definitely cost effective against another provider. The representatives I've spoken with are knowledgeable, polite, friendly, and very, very helpful. Working with them has been great. more...
The mask fits consistently to previously ordered masks.
I've purchased and used this max for years. I've had no issues with it
I am very satisfied with this mask, it fits perfectly and is very comfortable. Above all else NO LEAKS!!! Thank You more...