Headgear for AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask
In this minimalistic design, the headgear reaches above the ears and over the crown of the head before connecting at the base of the head. It has 4 headgear connection points; the 2 upper straps connect at the top of the mask frame, while the lower 2 straps connect to magnets on the base of the mask frame. This headgear includes two magnetic headgear clips which allow the user to easily hover and clip or unclip the headgear into place.
The AirFit™ and AirTouch™ F20 Full Face Mask is compatible with three different headgear sizes: Small, Medium, and Large, to ensure an optimal fit for the user. The other option available is the soft toned, Violet headgear for the AirFit™ F20 For Her, which is only available in size Small. Please Note: Only one size is included with the purchase of this headgear.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Headgear in Selected Size or Color
- 1 Set of Magnetic Headgear Clips
Headgear Available in Size(s): Small, Medium, and Large (Only One Size is Included with the Purchase)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
If you have long hair, it is recommended to pull the hair back into a hair tie, allowing it to feed through the back of the headgear.
It is recommended that the headgear be thoroughly cleaned at least once a week. The headgear should be washed with warm water and mild soap, ensuring all soap has been completely rinsed away. Then, allow the headgear to air dry away from direct sunlight before re-attaching to the mask.
Cautionary Tip: Magnetic Headgear Clips
The manufacturer issues the following statement in the product user manual: "Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT."
Great place to shop. Cpap.com is very helpful
When I ordered I assumed it was a one size fits all because I wasn't asked what size I more...
Easy to adjust and a great fit. Just right!
Where is it. Tracking info says it’s in my town 5 days ago.
It's fine. Didn't take long to receive it and when I got it I washed it and used it more...