Headgear for AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask
Headgear for AirFit F30 Full Face Mask Overview
The Headgear for the AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask is made of flexible nylon. It's comfortable to wear and soft to the touch. The headgear is designed to minimize touchpoints on the face, reducing irritation and red marks.
Many masks have headgear connections higher on the face to support the cushion in place. This strategy is adequate, but can also leave red marks on the face, especially when the straps are tightly fastened. On the ResMed AirFit™ F30, the four headgear connections are all lower on the frame, helping reduce the touchpoints on the front of the face and making it more comfortable to wear.
The headgear is easily adjusted using velcro straps. It's one-size-fits-all and conforms to various facial structures. It attaches to the frame using magnetic headgear clips. The magnetic headgear clips lock the headgear firmly in place and can be removed by pulling in the opposite direction of the magnetic force.
The headgear is only compatible with the ResMed AirFit™ F30, and will not work with any other mask. This is the headgear only and does not include any other items.
This Product Includes...
- F30 Headgear
- Magnetic Headgear Clips
- Lower Headgear Straps: 11 inches long
- Upper Headgear Straps: 9 inches long
- Headgear Weight: .64 ounces
- Headgear: Nylon/Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyamide
- Headgear Clips: Polycarbonate and Metal Plated Magnet
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This product is only compatible with the AirFit™ F30. It is not compatible with any other mask.
WARNING: This product contains magnets and can impact certain implanted cardiac devices, including pacemakers and defibrillators. Please make sure the magnets in the headgear are at least 50 mm away from any cardiac device. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
Removing the Headgear:
- Peel the velcro back from the headgear straps, until the velcro is no longer attached to the fabric. Do this for each strap.
- Gently pull back against the force of the magnets to eject the magnetic clips from the mask frame.
- Pull the headgear through the loops completely until the headgear is not longer attached to the frame.
Headgear Cleaning Instructions:
- Once each week, wash the headgear in warm soapy water.
- Be sure to wring out any soap residue after cleaning. Headgear should be completely free from any residue before drying.
- Allow to air dry.
After taking a few minutes to get the nose part of the face mask situated, it worked very well and I slept the entire night. I like the fact that there is less hardware covering my face. I'm satisfied. more...
Really like this headgear.
This is the only headgear available for the hybrid mask I use. It is excellent when I begin using a new one, but after 2 months of use it stretches out. Once it stretches out, I must tighten it and it gets uncomfortable digging in to the top of my ears next to my head. My insurance will only pay for one new headgear every 6 months so I pay for the ones I get in between. more...
I've been using this product for over a year. It works great at first. By 3 months it stretches out and fits poorly causing discomfort and ineffective seal. It would be great if the company would make it in a size small. Right now they only have medium and large. more...
The headgear works fine and I love the mask
1 person found this helpful.