Mirage Vista™ Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Mirage Vista Headgear Overview
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Mirage Vista™ Headgear
- Headgear Straps Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Straps Fabric: Nylon; Spandex
- Strap Loop: Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear Label: Rayon Acetate Satin
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Care and Cleaning of the Vista Headgear:
Wash the Mirage Vista headgear weekly in warm soapy water using a mild household detergent. Rinse well and allowed to air dry. Do not place in direct sunlight. The manufacturer of the of the Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask notes that the dye used in the headgear may run the first time it is washed.
Help Me Choose - Mask
been using for 15 years. lasts 6 to 9 months
Matches what I have perfectly. Very good quality and was here in 3days
Exactly what I needed.