"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERA particularly comfortable mask holding headgear setup. Provides for great adjustment, and a good mask seal."
June 29, 2006
Manufactured by ResMed.
Material Components of Mirage Vista™ Headgear
- Headgear Straps Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Straps Fabric: Nylon; Spandex
- Strap Loop: Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear Label: Rayon Acetate Satin
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Care and Cleaning of the Vista Headgear:
Wash the Mirage Vista headgear weekly in warm soapy water using a mild household detergent. Rinse well and allowed to air dry. Do not place in direct sunlight. The manufacturer of the of the Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask notes that the dye used in the headgear may run the first time it is washed.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do you have a guide to help me choose the right mask?
- Yes, we created a Help Me Choose guide to help you select the right mask or machine according to your preferences. The guide asks you a series of questions regarding your preferences and your facial features. Based on your answers we provide you with a comparison chart of the masks that meet your criteria. Get started here:
Help Me Choose - Mask