Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Overview
The ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear is an innovative design featuring an advanced seal which adjusts for a better fit. The MicroFit dial allows the mask forehead support to be adapted to the user.
The ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask features several areas of adjustment to provide the most comfortable fit and seal possible. A full face mask is a great solution for those with frequent nasal congestion and can be useful to have on hand in the event of a cold or bothersome allergies. This is a full face mask which covers the entire nose and mouth.
- Dual Wall Cushion
- MicroFit Dial
- Refined Design
- Four Sizes Available
The Mirage Quattro features a dual wall cushion designed for an advanced seal that will conform to the face to help maintain a seal during movement. The cushion also seals at the chin to better accommodate jaw movement during sleep.
MicroFit DialThe MicroFit Dial allows CPAP users to find the right fit using 24 small incremental adjustments. The dual-wall cushion and forehead move in tandem as the dial is turned. This design is intended to address difficultly with "first time" fittings and ensure that is it not necessary to over tighten the mask's headgear.
The Mirage Quattro features parts that can be taken apart for cleaning and maintenance. Headgear clips allow the mask to be taken off without removing the headgear, resulting in a lower amount of adjustments needed before each use.
Four Sizes Available
The Mirage Quattro is available in either Extra Small, Small, Medium, or Large.
This Product Includes...
Size Medium/Standard (16117) headgear comes packaged with:
- Mirage Micro
- Ultra Mirage Nasal Mask
- Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask
- Mirage Activa
- Mirage Activa LT
- Mirage Softgel
- Mirage Quattro Full Face
ResMed also makes a smaller and larger size headgear (part number 16118 and 16119 respectively). All sizes will work with the above ResMed masks as well as the:
- Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask
- Original Mirage Activa
Material Components of Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Cushion Clip: Polyester (PBT)
- Swivel: 15% PTFE in Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Support: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Clip: Polyester (PBT)
- Ports Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Forehead Support Pad: Silicone Elastomer
- Dial: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Clip: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Loop: Nylon/Spandex
- Headgear Underside Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Fastener Tabs: Polycaproloctam (Polyamide Family)
- Cloth Label: Rayon Acetate Satin
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Help with sizing and fitting can be found here: Quattro Sizing Gauge.
Quattro mask frames, cushion clips and cushions are NOT interchangeable. For more information visit the Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask Cushion and Clip.
All Mirage Quattro Full Face CPAP Masks come packaged with a size Medium/Standard (16117) Headgear. Large or Small sizes can also be purchased separately ResMed Headgear.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the mask frame, turn the front of the mask to face the user. Look the the left and right side of the elbow, to locate the two connectors for the headgear. A clear letter is embossed into the top of each connector, indicating the size of the mask frame. It is easiest to see the letter when the headgear clip is removed from the mask frame.
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask to look directly at the flat bottom of the full face cushion. A large, clear letter is embossed into the silicon flap to specify the size of the full face cushion.
The mask frame, full face cushion, and cushion clip must be the same size to work properly. The full face cushion and the cushion clip are replaceable. The size of the cushion clip is recorded on the inside of the base clip.
CPAP.com Quattro Warning and Disclaimer
The Mirage Quattro has been tested by CPAP.com against the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask. The elbow of the Quattro snaps on to connect to the mask frame - where as, the Ultra Mirage utilizes an elbow clip, locking the elbow in place.
Under most conditions, the Mirage Quattro is quieter than the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask. It will become a bit louder than the Ultra Mirage when a force like a hose or a pillow slightly cocks the elbow. Because the Quattro is very quiet, this can be annoying. There is no easy solution for this. It is a characteristic of the Quattro.
CPAP.com offers an optional Return Insurance Program that allows customers to return masks within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product's purchase price, less shipping. It should be considered if you are buying your first Quattro.
Customers seeking reimbursement for defects pertaining to air leakage from the elbow on the Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask will be rejected unless the Return Insurance policy was purchased. All other defects will be addressed by our standard return policy.
ResMed Quattro: Overview and Fitting Video
At the 6:15 mark the video begins to go over the disassembly instructions for the mask. At the 9:13 mark of the video it provides the cleaning instructions and at the 10:20 mark they include the reassembly steps. This video will be helpful for anyone looking to learn more about the ResMed Quattro
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
- Masks: In our experience, some masks allow for movement in different sleeping positions better than others. See our recommended masks for Active or Side/Stomach Sleepers.
- Special CPAP Pillows: Regular bed pillows can put pressure against the mask and cause leaks. CPAP pillows are made with CPAP users in mind. These special pillows are designed to minimize the contact of the CPAP mask with the pillow, even when you are sleeping on your side.
The Mirage Quattro full face mask is as avertised. It fits nicely and it seems especially quiet. I like to watch tv will trying to fall asleep and the quietness of this mask makes this possible. more...
Very good for people that sleep on their side
Fits well, but I cannot fall asleep with it, constant cold air on my face, I can only kept it on for less then an hour. more...
This item was just perfect night sleep. I don't have any issues with my gear or mask at all. Enjoying the night sleep. Great discounts and prices. more...
In truth I can not say there is anything mechanically wrong with this mask. I have yet to find any full mask that will seal on my face. I thought one with the forehead brace would make a difference. Nope. I must have some sort of odd facial geometry, but short of head throbbing tightness, I can’t get a seal. My wife calls it annoyingly musical. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceYesNoNoWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesYesMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesYesClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo