Headgear for Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask
Quattro FX Full Face Headgear Overview
The Headgear for Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask is the replacement headgear for the Mirage Quattro FX Full Face Mask and will not work with the Original Mirage Quattro.
This is the headgear only and does not include the headgear clips, which can be viewed and ordered here.
All Quattro FX masks come standard with the size Medium/Standard headgear, but you can interchange the Small and Large sizes for a more custom fit.
This Product Includes...
- 1- Headgear in Selected Size
The mask system does not contain latex, PVC or DEHP materials.
Material Components for Headgear For Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask
- Headgear: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane; Polycaprolactam (Polyamide Family); Rayon acetate satin
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
It's what I ordered
They just need to improve the velcro
Had to pay full price because Medicare coverage is not allowed until elastic gives out. CPAP.com was exceptionally easy to deal with. Even able to quickly talk with a human rather than a computer. Hopefully this elastic will last. more...
Fits as well as the women’s headgear.
The head gear has always been an issue even with the OEM part. These straps stretch and become hard to adjust. As the part ages the velcro will not hold and lets go during sleep. This is an issue with the OEM and replacements. I keep an extra headgear on hand for fast replacement for when this happens. more...