Headgear for Swift™ LT for Her
Swift LT for Her Headgear Overview
The Headgear for Swift™ LT for Her is outfitted with a lighter color, the Breathe-O-Prene headgear helps absorb moisture away from your skin. Additionally, the LT for Her comes with an adjustable backstrap, which can be worn under a pony tail or accommodate a wide range of hair styles. Use the custom ResMed Soft Wraps for additional frame padding and comfort.
This Product Includes...
- Headgear Assembly
Material Components for Headgear for Swift™ LT for Her
- Headgear Strap: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Buckles: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Headgear Yokes: Nylon
- Plastic Tube Retainer: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Soft Wraps: Polyester
Dimensions for Headgear for Swift™ LT for Her
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This product is the headgear only. It does NOT include any other components of the mask.
Help Me Choose - Mask
I found this head gear to be much more flimsy than that I have purchased in the past. Very ill fitting, could never get it adjusted and finally I just abandoned it and went back to my old headgear. I don't know if it is a change in source mfgr, but I can not recommend this headgear. more...
Thank you for your quick, fast delivery. The products were exactly as described and fit perfectly. Will purchase from you again. more...
Easy and comfortable to wear. Adjusts nicely
Been using this product happily for years. The fit and comfort is unmatched by anything else I've ever tried. CPAP user for 20 years. more...
i have tried other head gears and this is the only one that works; there was another one that was similar but it bothered my ears; this one doesn't; and the other was way too big for a woman; even though it says it fits; this one is perfect; not too much strap or other hanging all over the place; perfect; getting the extra pads works well for the ears helps too; no irritation or rubbing; i couldn't get this one from my supplier so i got it here; thank goodness you had it; thanks bunches; i love it more...