External Battery for ResMed Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Item # 35052
Not Currently In Stock
ResMed Mobi External Battery Overview
Affected by the power outages in California? We're here to help. Give us a call to help make sure you can continue therapy.
This product is not currently available for expedited shipping within the continental U.S. Regular ground shipping will be the only option. Other options may be available for non-continental U.S. residents.
The External Battery for ResMed Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator is an optional external battery that can be paired with the Mobi's internal battery to provide extended battery life and run time. The External battery provides approximately the following run times:
- Setting 1: 4.5 Hours
- Setting 2: 3 Hours
- Setting 3: 1.9 Hours
- Setting 4: 1.6 Hours
Run times will vary based on several factors including elevation.
FAA Approved for In-Flight Use
Take your ResMed Mobi with you when you travel to your next destination—whether around the corner or around the world! The ResMed Mobi is FAA approved for in-flight use, and can keep your therapy going when you travel.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - External Battery
- FAA Approved? Yes.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Charging and Use Tips
Fully charge the external battery before first use. The battery is charged by connecting to the Mobi concentrator while it is connected to AC power. When using the Mobi from battery power, it will use the external battery first, then switch to the internal battery.
Packaging Date Stamp Explanation
The dates recorded on battery packaging are internal dates used by the manufacturer indicating when they were checked/charged before shipment, they are not expiration dates of the battery's lifecycle.