"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERcpap.com shipped very quickly and my cpap routine has been downsized. I just pop in the dishwasher and voila ! I'm done with cleaning"
October 26, 2010
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for H5i™ Heated Humidifier is the replacement chamber for the H5i Heated Humidifier compatible with the S9 series of machine. The dishwasher safe chamber can disassemble for cleaning and should last beyond 6 months.
The replacement Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber will require a working flip lid seal to function properly. You should have an existing flip lid seal already in-use with your current humidifier. However, if it's been awhile since you last replaced your flip lid seal, you should consider replacing it as well. You can add the flip lid seal to your order as you check out.
ResMed is the maker of the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for H5i™ Heated Humidifier.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
Dishwasher Safe H5i Water Chamber Materials: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel Plate and Silicone Seal
Water Capacity: 380ml of Water
Warranty Length: 1 Year
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The H5i Water Chamber holds 380 ml of water.
The bottom plate of the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for H5i™ Heated Humidifier is made of stainless steel.
To remove the chamber from the H5i humidifier and disassemble it:
- Slide the latch on the front of the H5i humidifier to release the humidifier lid.
- Open the humidifier lid.
- Remove the water chamber.
- Drain any excess water in the chamber.
- Unlatch the four clips on the sides of the chamber.
- Take apart the chamber by removing the lid and inner plate.
Please Note: The inner plate of the water chamber can be removed, however it may take some force to be removed the first time. Once removed for the first time it will be easier in the future.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the front corner of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.