Disposable Hypoallergenic Filters for S9 Series CPAP Machines (2 pack)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereDisposable Hypoallergenic Filters for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, AirCurve™ 10, and S9 Series CPAP Machines (6 pack)
The Hypoallergenic Filter is a must-have among CPAP supplies for any customer suffering from allergies. This filter cleans the air as it enters the CPAP or Bilevel machine.
The filter is a combination of materials, with one side to block fine particles and the other to ward off large particulate matter.
This Product Includes...
Filter Materials: Polypropylene/acrylic
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Product was exactly as described and shipping was earlier than ex
These HEPA filters fit perfectly in my S9 and are a noticeable improvement over the standard filter. Highly recommended!
Air quality filtration
This filter makes a noticeable (but not huge) difference in my allergies. Worth the extra cost I think.
3 people found this helpful.
how much can you say about filters? not much here. I guess they work :)
1 person found this helpful.