Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The Water Chamber for Philips Respironics 60 Series CPAP Machines is a replacement water chamber for the 60 Series Heated Humidifier. Please note, this chamber is compatibly with the 60 SERIES humidifier and is not compatible with the older 50 Series humidifier. Please see more information in the Features section of this page on how to identify the differences of a 50 or 60 Series model.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Water Chamber for Philips Respironics 60 Series CPAP Machines is the replacement water chamber for the 60 Series of CPAP machines from Philips Respironics. Please note, this IS NOT compatible with the very similar 50 series line of machines also from Philips Respironics. Please see the instructions below or the video on this page for more instruction to identify if you have a 50 or 60 series machine.
The chamber can be disassembled for cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
How to Tell the Difference Between a 60 Series and 50 Series Machine
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines and Heated Humidifiers are charcoal gray with metallic silver side and instrument panels.
- Original 50 Series PR System One units are dark gray with ivory colored side and instrument panels.
- The PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines have the words "System One" in raised or embossed letters stamped in silver on both the machine and humidifier.
- Original 50 Series PR System One units do not have raised lettering, the branding information is painted onto the unit.
- Machine and Humidifier Connections
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines and Heated Humidifiers have a 6 pin connection between the machine and humidifier.
- Original 50 Series PR System One Units have a 4 pin connection between the machine and humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines and Heated Humidifiers have a mechanical connection between the machine and humidifier
- Original 50 Series PR System One Units have 2 tabs on the humidifier that fit into 2 slots on the machine.
- Model Number Reference
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines label identification example: the label on the bottom of the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP lists: "REMStar Auto"; "REF" of 560P; and Serial Number identified by "SN". The number 560 references the part number of the machine.
- Original 50 Series PR System One Machines label identification on the bottom of other versions of System One machines lists: Machine name; "REF" that does not have the number "6" in the second position from the left; and Serial Number identified by "SN". For example the label on the bottom of a PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex lists "REMStar Auto" and "REF" of 550P. The number 550 references the part number of the machine.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 60 Series Water Chamber
Material Components of Metal Plate Inside Chamber: Anodized Aluminum
Water Capacity: 325 mL (1 1/3 cups)
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This chamber is only compatible with the PR System One 60 Series machines. It is not compatible with any other machines, including the very similar PR System One 50 Series machines. Please see the video on the Videos & FAQ section of this page for a clear way to identify the differences between a 50 and 60 series machine.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.