Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
This is the replacement mask frame for the Amara Full Face Mask with Headgear. This is the frame, elbow and forehead support assembly ONLY. This product does not include the mask cushion, forehead pad, headgear or clips, which can be purchased separately.
This frame is available in two sizes:
- RS (Reduced Size)
Select the frame size when ordering. All size Amara cushions will fit on both frame sizes. All size Amara Headgear can be used with both frame sizes.
To check the Amara frame size:
- Hold the mask with the cushion facing you
- The word "Amara" is printed on the right hand side of the frame
- If the frame is an RS or Reduced Size frame, the letters "RS" will be stamped under the headgear clip area
- If the frame is a standard size it will not have any letters stamped under the clip
Amara Parts Links:
This Product Includes...
- Frame with Elbow and Forehead Support
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the mask frame, hold the cushion of the mask, so that is is facing the user. On the right side of the frame, the word "Amara" is printed. Under the headgear clip area, the letters "RS" will be printed if it is the reduced size frame. No letters will be printed under the clips if it is a standard size. Also, the supplier part number is located on the front of the mask frame to help determine the size of the mask frame. Turning the mask, so that the swivel is facing the user, locate the bottom right of the mask frame where the curve touches the cheek. The larger number written along the curve is the supplier part number, which corresponds to a specific size.