ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask WITHOUT Headgear
ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask w/o Headg Overview
The ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask draws on the advancements of Philips Respironics masks to provide a comfortable and reliable seal. "Blue" gel Sure Seal Technology, along with the updated elbow and forehead pad, are designed for a custom seal and quiet operation.
This a mask without headgear and requires a prescription.
"Blue" Gel Technology Cushion
The updated "Blue" gel used by the ComfortGel Blue Full Face is softer and conforms to the face better to provide an enhanced seal. Additionally, the Comfort Flap uses SST (Sure Seal Technology) to provides a unique seal around the blue gel cushion. The Blue Gel Cushion and the SST Flap can be replaced to extend the life of the mask.
Exhalation Ports and Elbow
The micro exhalation ports of the ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask reduce the operation sound. The angle of the ports direct air away from the CPAP user and partner. With a 360 degree swivel connection, the elbow allows for movement during sleep and the hose may pass over the head or down and across the chest.
Forehead Adjustment and Pad
The proven comfort of the Premium Forehead Pad is used with the ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask to enhance the fit. The stability selector located between the forehead pad support and mask adjusts easily allowing users to find the best fit.
System One Resistance Control Number
Philips Respironics developed System One Resistance Control to provide the best pressure for therapy by considering the mask. Each mask is numbered to indicate the resistance of the mask. If using a PR System One machine, such as the PR System One 60 Series Auto and Heated Tube, the number is entered at the time of set up and the delivered pressure is adjusted for the mask.
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Size
System One Resistance Setting (All Sizes): X1
Material Components of ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Gel Cushion: Urethane Gel
- Gel Cushion Outer Shell: Urethane
- Outer (SST) Flap: Silicone
- Cushion Flap Ring: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone
- Exhalation Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Exhalation Chip: Acetal Copolymer
- Elbow Split Washer: Polycarbonate
- Entrainment Valve Flapper: Silicone
- Forehead Support Arm and Bracket: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Do Not Boil Cushion
'Blue' Gel Technology is engineered to conform to facial features without the need to boil the cushion. Unlike the Original ComfortGel Nasal CPAP mask, the ComfortGel Blue cushion cannot be boiled. If you have any problems with size or fitting, please call our toll free number 800-356-5221 for assistance from a CPAP expert.
XL Sizing Guide
To view a sizing guide which includes the XL size, click here: ComfortGel Blue Full Face Sizing Guide - XL. Be sure if printing to unselect "fit to page", as fitting to the page will shrink the actual size of the guide. Please note when doing this only the large and extra large sizes will be visible on the page to print out.
Cushion and Frame Compatibility
The ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask comes in 4 different frame sizes. Use only the cushion/flap that fits onto your frame size. The cushion and SST Flap will not fit onto a frame of a different size.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP mask frame is recorded in two locations. The sizes are recorded in close proximity of one another. First, locate the supplier part number, which is the larger black number written below the elbow of the mask. The number will directly link the user to a specific size. The second location of the mask frame size is located just above the supplier part number. A small, clear letter is embossed into the mask frame to indicate the size of the mask frame.
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so that you are looking directly at the bottom of the full face cushion. The full face gel cushion does not have an identifiable size. Use the letter indicated on the silicone flap to determine the size of the full face gel cushion.
The full face cushion is replaceable. The size of the mask frame must match the size of the full face cushion.
Sizing Indicator Update 2015: In 2015, Philips Respironics changed the sizing indicator on the silicone flap for ComfortGel Blue Series Nasal and Full Face Masks.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
This mask fits right, the gel makes it bearable to wear.
I'd rather print out my own mask frames. The. Darned thing puts sores on the bridge of my nose. It's either pull it this tight or play the bag pipes. more...
I was pleasantly surprised at how fast my order arrived. Though i don't enjoy having to use a c-pap machine, this mask is pretty comfortable. more...
FACE MASK IS VERY COMFORTABLE.
bigger is better.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedNoYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionYesNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeGelSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesNoNo