EncoreViewer 2.0 Software with USB Smart Card Reader for M Series and Legacy REMStar Machines
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Is your CPAP therapy effective? Do you know for sure that you're getting the pressure you need? Do you need a way to be more hands-on with your CPAP therapy?
CPAP software is certainly a valuable tool for CPAP users and now Respironics offers a version designed for patients. The Respironics EncoreViewer even comes with technical support from the manufacturer. Something which previously has not been available and is only available from Respironics.
EncoreViewer is manufactured for end-users of Respironics sleep therapy devices, enabling one to view compliance and therapy information with the use of a Smart Card. The EncoreViewer software will not delete or alter data on the Encore Pro Smart Card.
EncoreViewer is a software program that analyzes data recorded by Respironics CPAP and BiPAP machines and generates therapy reports. The information in the reports includes occurrences of flow-limitation events like snores, hypopneas or apneas, time at specific pressure levels (on auto CPAPs and BiPAPs), event histograms and mask leaks. The information is given in short-term detailed formats as well as in long-term trends.
Does Not Work With:
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series
- REMstar Choice
- REMstar LX
- PR System One REMstar BiPAP Auto SV Advanced
- Machines made by any manufacturer other than Philips Respironics
Respironics DOES offer minimal technical support for this product. Respironics technicians will not assist with interpretation of data, but you may leave your information directly with Respironics and a representative will call back within 2 business days.
This Product Includes...
- EncoreViewer Software
- USB Encore Card Reader
EncoreViewer 2.0 Software for PR System One Machines is NOT compatible with 64 Bit systems. The software will only work on 32-bit Operating Systems.
Windows compatible computer running Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP Home or Preffesional SP2 or later, Windows Vista Home or Business SP1 or later, Windows 7 Home or Professional, or Windows Server 2004 SP2 or later
- 800x600 minimum resolution video adapter and monitor; 1024x768 or higher recommended
- Pentium III or later processor
- 256 MB system memory
- 1 GB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or later
- USB port, Keyboard, and Microsoft compatible Mouse
- SD Card Reader, USB SmartCard Reader, or PCMCIA SmartCard Reader to copy therapy data from memory card to your computer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please read the following instructions to avoid receiving the error message "Version 1.3 or higher is needed".
First time installation requires that you load the Software CD before attaching the Smart Card Reader. Once the disc labeled "EncoreViewer Software for Windows" is installed, attach the Card Reader. The hardware will install without a CD if your computer already has drivers loaded. If the computer asks to load drivers, use the disc labeled SmartCard Reader/Writer "Installation wizard for the software drivers. For Windows OS".
We do not offer technical support or interpretation assistance with this software. Please consult your physician or clinician for interpretation assistance.
This package does not include a Smart Card.
You are able to print reports using EncoreViewer.
However, data reports cannot be exported to a file.
EncoreViewer is a much smaller program than Encore Pro. It provides the same detailed data as Encore Pro, but is only about 40 MB in size and does not require installation of Microsoft SQL Database Server. Installation is much simpler and less cumbersome than Encore Pro.
The EncoreViewer software will not delete or alter data on the Encore Pro Smart Card.
Encore Viewer 1.0 works with all Respironics REMstar and M Series machines.
Some CPAP manufacturers maintain a proprietary software package that is only compatible with their machines.
Here is a list of each manufacturer and the name of its related full data software available:
- Curative Medical: AutoManager Software for Curasa CPAP Machines
- DeVilbiss: SmartLink 3.0 CD for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP and IntelliPAP 2 Machines
- CPAP machines which record full data (such as AHI and leak info): AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- Transcend miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine
- Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
AutoPAP ("Autotitrating CPAP" or "APAP") machines which record full data:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Curasa Auto CPAP Machine with EUT
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- iCH Auto CPAP Machine with PVA and Built-In Heated Humidifier
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and SensAwake
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ Auto CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier for Her
- Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
BiLevel ("BiPAP") machines which record full data:
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
Compliance software provides data such as patient hours, total machine operating hours, pressure setting, and pressure relief information. Advance software includes compliance data, as well as more detailed data such as AHI (Apnea/Hypopnea Index), leakage, average pressure, and a graphical representation of data.
Compliance software is available with some standard CPAP machines. Advanced software is available with most top of the line CPAP machines, APAP machines, and BiLevel machines.
Great! Just wish there was an OSX version. I hate to use my PC.
I have had this product for just over one week. The software loaded flawlessly and it was very easy to more...
1 person found this helpful.
Everything worked just as other reviewers said. The graphs and charts are quite useful although a few definitions and explanations would help. The more...
2 people found this helpful.
The card reader is an awesome tool to monitor my CPAP usage. I truly appreciate your help in deciding which more...
2 people found this helpful.
The product works fine as long as you have a 32 bit operating system to run it on. more...