FullLife Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
FullLife Full Face Overview
The FullLife Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by Philips Respironics is a full face mask that uses a chin support band for stability rather than a traditional forehead support. This band promotes stability to help maintain the best seal possible.
The chin support band 'is not' a chinstrap. The band provides a stable support base and aids in establishing a consistent cushion seal above the nose and below the mouth.
The FullLife Full Face CPAP Mask includes the following features:
- Lack of Forehead Assembly. Offers an unobstructed line of sight for viewing television or reading while in use. Fewer contact points also help reduce red marks.
- Chin Support Band. The band ensures a secure fit and provides added stability without a forehead support arm.
- Exhalation Ports. Located on the front of the cushion, the ports are specifically designed to disperse airflow efficiently and quietly.
- Frame. One faceplate was designed to accommodate 3 cushion sizes (S, M, L).
- Anti Asphyxia Valve. As a safety feature, the entrainment valve opens if pressure drops to 3cm or lower to allow breathing fresh air.
- SST Flaps. Sure Seal Technology (SST) is a dual texture design that assists in creating a secure seal. The cushion surface is "polished" or textured in specific areas, which helps in adhering to skin better and with fewer leaks.
- Low-Profile Cushion. Each cushion is replaceable and built with exhalation ports and support ribs onto the structure. The cushion "ribs" add extra stability and help prevent leaks into the eyes.
- Headgear. Numbered for ease of fitting and simplicity. Designed without buckles to prevent pressure points.
This Product Includes...
System One Resistance Setting (All Sizes): X1
Material Components of FullLife Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Frame: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- SST Flap: Silicone
- Entrainment Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Elbow Split Washer: Polycarbonate
- Entrainment Valve Flapper: Silicone
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra; Nylon
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The chin support band 'is not' a chinstrap. If you wear a chinstrap with your full face CPAP mask, Respironics suggests wearing the chinstrap underneath the chin support band. Installing the chinstrap after you are wearing the FullLife can result in additional tension on the mask and cause the cushion seal to leak.
If you would like help with fitting the FullLife Mask, please click on the FullLife Mask Fitting Guide.
If you are having problems determining a specific size that best fits your facial features, please use this ComfortFull and FullLife Full Face Sizing Gauge.
Where do I find the size?
The find the size of the FullLife Full Face CPAP mask frame, locate the supplier part number, which is the larger white number written below the elbow of the mask. The number will directly link the user to a specific size. To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so that you are looking directly at the flat bottom of the full face cushion. A large, black letter is written into the silicone to indicate the corresponding full face cushion size.
The full face cushion is replaceable. The size of the mask frame must match the size of the full face cushion.
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
Help Me Choose - Mask
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
I like the mask. It's not to bad to sleep with and it actually stays in place while I sleep.
1 person found this helpful.
the material is softer than my last mask but the noise is horrible on this one
1 person found this helpful.
I like this mask, but I had to tighten the straps too much to get a good deal with my big nose. I suspect this mask would work well with a small face or nose. Thus, the right straps produced a lot of red marks and led to a pressure sore on my nose. The mask does stay well positioned once it is adjusted and no amount of tossing or turning affected it. I really wish it had worked for me. It is well designed and sturdy. more...
1 person found this helpful.
I've tried different masks and the ones I have tried Leaked I could not get a good seal on them. This one works pretty darn good when you get it adjusted right. more...
Your goal as a company is to supply your customers the best quality products at an affordable price. Design is a big part of that from a customers point of view. We don't have all the information to design the best equipment, but we know what's not cutting the grade. But it's only after trying equipment from your inventory. So the mask and head gear that was in my last order rated higher than others in the past. Pricing was great! Design was great also. The only downside is no straps to the top nose area of the mask. The head gear is the best I've had in wearing my CPAP in 17 years. Thanks for your quest to supply top of the line equipment. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyYesYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo