Optilife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
OptiLife CradleCushion Overview
The Optilife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear focuses on being an easy to use, lightweight product that readily adapts to each individual for a more personal fit. So easy, the mask can actually be put into place with just one hand. The advanced headgear and integrated chinstrap assures the Optilife provides a secure, comfortable fit. Establish a solid seal with either the nasal pillows or CradleCushion interface.
The Optilife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear offers the versatility of both Nasal Pillows and CradleCushion interface.
Select desired size combination of nasal pillows and cradle cushion when ordering.
Here are the highlights:
- Clear View. No center bar sits between the eyes to inhibit your view. Glasses can easily be worn.
- 4 Pillow Sizes Available. The OptiLife has four pillow sizes available, from large to petite for a more comfortable fit on a wider variety of noses.
- 4 Cradle Sizes Available. The OptiLife has four cradle cushion sizes that provide minimal contact, yet feels similar to traditional triangular cushions.
- Flex Tube The OptiLife includes a 15 mm flex tube measuring 18 inches long. The flex tube is between the mask and the long hose providing greater freedom of movement and less chance of seal disruption.
- Rotating Cushions. The angle of the cushions are easily adjustable for a leak-free seal.
- Chin Support. A built-in chin support has been added to the headgear for stability.
- Easy Headgear. The headgear straps are easy to adjust without any buckles or clips to crease the face. There are two slots to angle the straps for a personal fit.
- Quiet Air Vent. The exhalation vent is a circle of tiny holes for a quiet, softer release.
- Latex-Free. Just like all Respironics masks and headgear.
This Product Includes...
- Tube Management Clip
System One Resistance Setting (Nasal Pillows):
- Petite: X3
- Small: X4
- Medium: X2
- Large: X1
- CradleCushion (All Sizes): X1
Flex Tube Length - Including Swivel and Cuffs: 18 Inches
Flex Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 16 Inches
Flex Tube Diameter: 15mm
Material Components of OptiLife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Frame: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Nasal Pillows/Cradle Cushions: Silicone
- Tubing: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Headgear UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The OptiLife Tube included with the mask is 18 inches in length including swivel and cuffs. It is a small bore diameter of 15mm.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the OptiLife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the nasal pillow is indicated by a letter found on the backside of the nasal pillow. The letter is located above the arrow representing the connecting opening for the nasal pillow and the mask frame. The mask frame does not have a size because it is universal.
The size of the cradle cushion is indicated with a black letter found on the backside of the cradle cushion. The letter is located above the arrow representing the connecting opening for the cradle cushion and the mask frame.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Nasal pillow delivery systems offer less contact with the face than either full face or traditional nasal masks. This system works well for those who tend to feel closed in or claustrophobic. Many nasal pillow systems have nothing that cross in front of the bridge of the nose allowing for a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV.
It can be easier to achieve a seal with this system, because there is less for you to adjust and less surface area to create and hold a seal.
Nasal pillow systems may work well for someone with a mustache or beard as the seal occurs only at the nares or nasal opening.
Someone who has a facial mole or scar near or around the nose, may find getting a seal with a traditional nasal mask difficult. Nasal pillows are an option in this circumstance.
Most nasal pillow masks also come with all sizes included to make finding the right size easier.
Here are some of our top selling Nasal Pillow Masks:
I am very happy to have found cpap.com on the internet. Very good product and customer service. I will use them again when needed. more...
You guys have a hard to find product. Very good pricing. I will buy again.
I will be returning it. It doesn't fit properly. The straps pull on my beard. I have gotten used to the air tube at the top. more...
I have been using this mask for around the past 10 years. I buy a new one every year as the straps get stretched out from use after that. Creates a much better seal for me than the standard mask, and it's easy to wear my glasses to read with the mask on. It's also much lighter in weight than the standard mask, which was creating a semi-permanent ridge across the bridge of my nose. I can clean the flexible mask piece that fits under the nose every day - it's easy to do. more...
Chin strap part of the headgear slips over the front of my chin while I'm sleeping.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesYesSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesYes