Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Pressure Valve is designed to help prevent water or oxygen from flowing into a CPAP or BiPAP machine from the hose or humidifier. When the machine is turned on the air flow passes through the valve from the machine to the air pathway. When the machine is turned off the Pressure Valve prevents oxygen or water from flowing back into the machine.
The Pressure Valve is compatible with any CPAP or BiPAP machine being used without a humidifier, or if the machine is being used with a stand alone humidifier. The Pressure Valve is attached directly to the machine air outlet port. The blue side of the valve faces the machine and has a 22mm connector.
If using a stand alone humidifier, connect the Pressure Valve to the machine with the blue side facing the machine, and connect the short hose that goes to the humidifier to the other side of the valve which has a connect made to fit inside a tube.
Please Note: The Pressure Valve is not compatible with a machine using an integrated or built in humidifier, or a machine that uses a short coupler to attach to the a humidifier.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Water is not compatible with CPAP and Bilevel machines and voids manufacturer warranty. The Pressure Valve attaches directly to the machine and allows a stand alone humidifier or long CPAP hose to attach to it. The valve is trouble free and keeps water or added oxygen out of the machine.
NOTE: The valve MUST be installed directly onto the machine to prevent the flow of water or oxygen back into the machine.