Replacement Chamber for REMstar and H2 Heated Humidifier
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
H2 Heated Humidifier Replacement Chamber Overview
The Replacement Chamber for REMstar and H2 Heated Humidifier is the replacement chamber for the Remstar and H2 Heated Humidifiers. This product includes two flapper valves, a lid and funnel.
This chamber works with these humidifiers which work with the original REMstar series of machines:
The chamber has a metal base which can be removed for cleaning. The metal base must be firmly reattached to the clear plastic chamber prior to use. Additionally, the connection between the base and the chamber body should be checked each time the chamber is removed from the humidifier.
This is the humidifier chamber only and does not include the humidifier or machine.
This Product Includes...
Water Capacity: 400ml or 1 2/3 cup
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
CAUTION The metal base MUST be firmly in place prior to use of the humidifier chamber. It is recommended to check the connection of the metal base to the clear plastic chamber body each time the chamber is removed from the machine for filling or cleaning.
This is the complete replacement chamber for the Respironics H2 and REMstar Heated Humidifiers.
This was formerly Part number 1008619. The older chamber is no longer manufactured.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank inlet, be careful to ensure that the hose is not holding water. Water could travel through the hose and into the machine.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Good fast quality.
Replacement chamber did not fit into the machine. It was approximately about 1/4 inch off from chamber to machine,so I couldn't use it. more...
It was a perfect replacement.
A very good replacement chamber.
I have searched for this product for hours and finally found it. It is the only one that fits my 17yr old BiPAP machine. The quality is for a long lasting Chamber. more...