Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The Bipap Synchrony is a powerful new non invasive ventilator that combines the latest innovations of the BiPap Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity, Vent ramp, and adjustable RiseTime technologies for more natural, and truly comfortable, ventilation. But its also more than a better BIPAP; its a revolutionary machine that can be upgraded as the users needs change.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity continually monitors and adjusts to the user's breathing patterns, and along with RiseTime control allows for greater user comfort.
- Easy-to-understand controls.
- Compact, lightweight design weighing only six pounds,allows the unit to be easily carried. The unit is DC-compatible so it's easy to connect to an external battery.
- Vent Ramp allows users to adapt to their settings by slowly increasing pressure levels to meet their prescribed pressure level in an adjustable number of breaths.
- Pressure Control Mode,when integrated with other modes, offers more patient treatment options.
- Oxygen Valve,when in use, aids in safe supplemental oxygen delivery.
- Monitoring of Data, such as Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation, provides users and caregivers with the knowledge of proper treatment and ventilator set-up.
This Product Includes...
- Synchrony BiPAP Machine
- 6 Foot Hose
- Carrying Case
- 1 White Disposable Filter
- 2 Reusable Foam Filters
- Filter Cover
|Pressure Range||4cm to 30cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 30 min|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||From 4cm up to IPAP pressure, patient-adjustable|
|Dimensions||12" x 7" x 6"|
|Weight||CPAP: 6 lbs|
|Electrical Requirements||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, AC Current 1.25 A Maximum; DC Voltage 12 V, DC Current 5.5 A Maximum|
|Maximum Heat Exposure||Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit|
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Important TipsDigital Auto-Trak Sensitivity is a revolutionary piece of built-in software designed to detect the onset of inspiration and expiration in order to synchronize the delivery of noninvasive b-level therapy. Auto-Trak Sensitivity immediately responds to respiratory changes. assuring you the comfort they need throughout therapy. Breath-to-breath sensitivity is automatically maintained, minimizing the need for manual sensitivity adjustment. The system continually monitors and adjusts itself to accurately track the user's breathing patterns.
Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity's advanced leak-sensing technology ensures a breath-by-breath response to your breathing patterns and circuit leaks, providing optimum support with every breath.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
These CPAP machines operate automatically between 110v and 240v AC. When traveling either inside or outside the USA, there are no switches to switch or fuses to change. The machine will automatically sense what voltage is needed and set itself to run on that power.
The user will need to adapt the plug that goes into the wall to fit the style of outlet socket that is being used. This is simply done with a Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or an electric shaver. World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
Respironics Battery Kit with 400 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter.
This battery kit comes with an external 400 Watt DC to AC power inverter for CPAP and BiPAP machines. The kit provides AC power for machines that do not come with a DC input. Use your machine's AC cord to connect to the power inverter. The Respironics portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit comes with the Respironics battery and the 400 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter.