Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends
Respironics Thin Performance Tube 15mm Overview
The lightweight and flexible Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends is designed to work with CPAP and BiLevel machines that have a setting option for a 15mm tubing.
- Use a lightweight mask? Use a lightweight hose! This is a highly flexible tubing that is approximately 20% lighter than a standard tubing reducing drag and disruption of the mask seal.
- The cuff design lends itself to easy on and off of the hose. The standard 22mm size cuff fits on all mask connections.
- Following industry standards, the hose is 6 foot in length and can be substituted for a 22mm hose if the machine has a 15mm setting option.
- The white hose has a crisp, clean appearance.
The Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends can be used with any CPAP or BiPAP machine that has a 15mm option, including:
- PR System One 60 Series Auto
- Some PR System One Machines (see below for compatibility)
- S9 Machines
To check to see if a PR System One Series machine is compatible with a 15mm hose:
- Select the SETUP menu from the machine's home screen.
- Under TUBING TYPE there may be two options - 15 or 22.
- Select the option 15 to set the machine to use the Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends.
- If the PR System One Series machine does not offer a TUBING TYPE selection, then the machine is not compatible with a 15mm hose.
- To change back to a 22mm hose, follow the same steps, this time selecting the option 22 under TUBING TYPE.
To use a 15mm tubing with an S9 machine:
- Select the SETUP menu from the machine's home screen.
- Select TUBE and the feature turns amber color.
- Select Slimline from the options of Standard and SlimLine to set the machine to use the Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends.
This Product Includes...
Dimensions for the Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends
- Hose Diameter: 15mm
- Rubber End Diameter: 22mm
- Hose Length: 6 feet
Material Components of Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends
- Ends: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Wall: Ethylene Octene Copolymer
- Helix: Polypropylene
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Hose DiametersThe original or 'standard' diameter for a hose used with CPAP therapy is 22mm and can be used with the majority of CPAP, Auto Adjusting and BiLevel or BiPAP machines. Some machines require a 15mm tubing referenced as "Thin" or "SlimLine™" and are designed to work ONLY with a 15mm hose. Other machines allow for the selection of either a 22mm or a 15mm hose. Still other machines use ONLY a heated hose specific to that line of devices and cannot use a non-heated hose of any diameter.
This hose, the Respironics Pure White 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends, is a small diameter size, non-heated hose. It is compatible with machines that can use a 15mm hose. It is not compatible with a machine that can use only a heated hose.
The Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 15mm Tubing with 22mm Ends does not have a pressure sensor line, which allows you to connect certain CPAP/BiPAP machines that measures pressure in the mask. Please select the 6 Foot CPAP Hose for Puritan Bennett 420E, 420S, 425 and Knightstar 330 if you need a universal 6 foot hose with a pressure line.
The length of tubing is important to me as my dream station bipap machine sits on a night stand a bit away from me in bed. It's a matter of the electrical outlet placement. So having the length I need is important. It's not so much that I'm all wrapped, just enough to accommodate placement. more...
The product was as ordered and arrived in just a few days. A real surprise since many place's deliveries has been push far out to the future. more...
I was told that it would fit on any mask, but it doesn't fit on mine. I really don't think I can accurately score this transaction. Customer service was courteous and efficient, but not knowing that it would not fit my mask is not good. more...
I purchased this product so I could connect oxygen to my CPAP at the machine, rather than into my mask. The heated tubing that came with my machine would not accept the oxygen tubing into the machine. This product works perfect--now I don't have two tubings to deal with when I turn over in bed. However, I rate it only average because this tubing is less flexible than the heated tubing that came with my machine, even though both tubings are made by the same company. It fights back when I position it, and like my dog, does not like to stay put. I also want to commend the person who assisted me on the phone. She understood what I wanted to do and directed me to the right product. I give CPAP.com 5 stars. more...