Buckwheat Hull CPAP Pillow with Pillow Case
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Buckwheat hulls are an ideal stuffing for CPAP users who require a conforming pillow that does not trap heat during the night. For most CPAP users, microfibers and memory foam absorb and reflects body heat while you sleep. Buckwheat hulls allow air to circulate within the pillow while providing proper support for your head and neck.
Pillow firmness is easily adjusted. Snugglehose overfills every pillow to achieve an "extra firm" feel. If you prefer less support, simply unzip and remove a portion of the buckwheat hulls until you achieve the desired comfort level. To clean the pillow cover, remove all the hulls and machine wash the 100% cotton material.
This Product Includes...
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Do not wash buckwheat hulls.
Do not microwave.
Not Recommended for children under 3 years of age
- Masks: In our experience, some masks allow for movement in different sleeping positions better than others. See our recommended masks for Active or Side/Stomach Sleepers.
- Special CPAP Pillows: Regular bed pillows can put pressure against the mask and cause leaks. CPAP pillows are made with CPAP users in mind. These special pillows are designed to minimize the contact of the CPAP mask with the pillow, even when you are sleeping on your side.
Good product, a little small, but good overall.
1 person found this helpful.
I have tried a few options for CPAP sleeping and this one is the best so far. As many others more...
3 people found this helpful.
I now use this pillow all the time - even without CPAP. It works great with my masks and more...
5 people found this helpful.
I didn't think I would like this pillow when I received it. I took out some of the hulls and more...
9 people found this helpful.
This a great pillow for use with a CPAP mask. I did end up removing some of the buckwheat as, more...
2 people found this helpful.