Blue Mesh Softcap Headgear for CPAP Masks
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Blue Mesh Softcap Headgear Overview
The Blue Mesh Softcap Headgear for CPAP Masks is a reusable headstrap designed for use with nasal and full face CPAP masks. The headgear comes with a Single Quick Clip, to make getting in and out easy. This strap headgear is a lasting product. The elastic is fairly strong and is therefore not suggested with very soft cushion masks. Use the Deluxe Headgear for these.
Here are a few compatible masks where this product will work well:
- Fisher and Paykel Simplus
- Amara View
- Mirage Quattro
- AirFit F10
- Profile Lite Nasal CPAP Mask
- SomnoPlus Nasal CPAP Mask
- Respironics Soft Series Nasal CPAP Mask
- Quattro FX
This Product Includes...
- Blue Mesh Softcap Headgear (In Selected Size)
- 1 - Quick Clip
Strap Width: 1 Inch
Material Components of Blue Mesh Softcap Headgear for CPAP Masks
- Cap: Lycra
- Strap Loop/Hook: Velstretch/Nylon hook
- Mesh: Polyester
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The Respironics Softcap medium size fits up to a head circumference of 24 inches. Above that a size large is suggested.
The straps on the Blue Mesh Softcap Headgear for CPAP Masks are 1 inch wide. Some masks have headgear slots which are narrower than this, meaning that this headgear would need to be worked through to be attached.
Help Me Choose - Mask
I really like this, it keeps me from having such bad strap marks in my hair and indentions in my head. I ordered a large and it’s just a little to big. I am going to order another one smaller, Great product.. more...
I really like this headgear. Only problem came when selecting a correct size, and that was handled beautifully by customer service when I called to voice my concerns. more...
My mask has magnets for closures so headgear isn't applicable to my mask. Didn't see that until after opening so I can't return it. more...
I have used a CPAP for at least 15 years and have never been happy with the standard strap type head gear. It would always slide during the night and I would have to adjust it all the time. Since I received this Softcap Headgear I have worn it every night and I LOVE IT!!! I will never go back to using the strap headgear....EVER!!! THANK YOU!!! more...
Works as advertised but did not solve my problem. I am allergic to the material in the original supplyed headwear. For some reason the rash persists so maybe it was not the headwear. Product is good more...