Softcap Headgear - White
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
White Softcap Headgear Overview
- Profile Lite Nasal CPAP Mask
- Respironics Soft Series Nasal CPAP Mask
- SomnoPlus Nasal CPAP Mask
This Product Includes...
- Softcap Headgear - White (In Selected Size)
- 1 - Quick Clip
Strap Width: 1 inch
Material Components of Softcap Headgear, White
- Cap: Lycra
- Strap Loop/Hook: Velstretch/Nylon hook
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The Respironics Softcap medium size fits the average head circumference of 24 inches. Above that a size large is suggested.
The straps on the Softcap Headgear are 1 inch wide. Some masks have headgear slots which are narrower than this, meaning that this headgear would need to be worked through to be attached.
Help Me Choose - Mask
I very much like this and hopefully it will help with not wearing out my hair! The ends are a bit on the LONG side and I'm still playing with the adjustment to make it not loose. more...
Best mask ever! Stays put with absolutely no air leaks. Also keeps me from grinding my teeth without having to buy the dentists $400 mouth piece. more...
I'm not getting the "rooster tails" at the crown of my head anymore (Yay!) Had I ordered a larger size, the hair in front might also be covered, though. Before, I'd tried several kinds of head covers (scarves, etc.) under my mask straps to stop messing-up my hair, but like this best. The headgear is integrated with the straps on my mask; so that's one less item to wrestle with. The slide-in clip that closes that connects the headgear and the mask, though, is awkward to use (too lightweight, and takes some fumbling to open and close), but is working so far. more...
Thanks for helping me find this product. Normal headgear supplied with mask, cuts into my neck. Received product in a few days from order. more...
Use the softcap nightly. Does its job but would like it to last longer. Hand wash once a week and it holds up well. more...
1 person found this helpful.