SomniFix Mouth Sleep Strips
Wake up feeling rested and refreshed, and say goodbye to the nighttime nudges with the SomniFix Mouth Sleep Strips. The sleep strips rest gently on your lips to encourage you to breathe through your nose while keeping you from breathing through your mouth. Leave snoring as a thing of the past and guide tranquility back into your bedroom space. Sweet dreams await!
SomniFix Mouth Sleep Strips Features:
- Activates Your Relaxation Response to Achieve Deeper Sleep
- Improves Your Immunity by Killing Bacteria and Decreasing Discomfort
- Reduces Sore Throat, Dry Mouth, and Snoring
- A Chin Strap Alternative That Improves CPAP Compliance
Activates Your Relaxation Response to Achieve Deeper Sleep
The SomniFix Strips help you fall asleep and stay asleep longer by preventing you from breathing through your mouth and encouraging you to breathe through your nose. Breathing through your nose activates your relaxation response called parasympathetic activation and helps you maintain deep sleep.
Improves Your Immunity by Killing Bacteria and Decreasing Discomfort
Nasal breathing increases nitric oxide production, which improves your immunity by eliminating bacteria found in airborne particles and reducing your blood pressure. Sleep can do wonders for your mood, mental status, energy levels, and day-to-day productivity. A good night of uninterrupted sleep sets your day off on the right foot and puts sickness at bay.
Reduces Sore Throat, Dry Mouth, and Snoring
Breathing through your mouth or snoring throughout the night can leave you with a dry mouth, sore throat, or nasal congestion. From night one, breathing through your mouth and snoring will disappear due to the SomniFix Sleep Strips. The magic is in the sleep strip application—gently place the sleep strip on your lips to prevent breathing through your mouth and encourage breathing through your nose. It’s as easy as counting to three!
A Chin Strap Alternative That Improves CPAP Compliance
You can say see you later to your chin strap and hello to better CPAP therapy compliance through a more comfortable avenue: the SomniFix Strips. If you wear a nasal CPAP mask and struggle to solely breathe out of your nose, the SomniFix Strips can gently keep you on track with your CPAP therapy by keeping you from breathing out of your mouth and promoting oxygen-rich nasal breathing. The Strips stop mask leaks in their tracks to take your therapy to the next comfort level and improve your CPAP compliance. Talk about a win-win!
What's Included in the Box:
- 28 Sleep Strips
This Product Includes...
- 28 Sleep Strips
- Dimensions: 2 in x 3 in x ½ in
- Weight: 1.28 oz
- Materials Used: Skin-friendly, Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Is it Hypoallergenic? Yes
- Does it Have Latex? No
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Set Up / Install
- Wash face around mouth. Dry the area around the mouth/lips
- Separate the SomniFix Strip from its branded liner
- Close your lips, turn them slightly inward, and line up the central vent of the SomniFix Strip with the middle of your lips.
- Apply the SomniFix Strip to closed, inverted lips
- Use on a cleaned, dry face
- Most users will need about five nights to become acclimated to using our strips. Because many of us are used to mouth breathing while sleeping, nose breathing all night takes time and training. Fortunately, the best conditioning is wearing the strip nightly until you sleep through the night with it.
Replacement Schedule: Replace nightly, SomniFix Strips are one use.
These strips are perfect for keeping the mouth closed during the night and breathing through the nose. Very happy with them! And they re-stick if you have to remove it for a moment. Just ordered three more boxes. Thank you, CPAP.com! more...
These mouth strips are the best! I wanted a better quality sleep without opening my mouth in the middle of the night. This did the trick perfectly! Love these! more...
From the long list of cautions of who shouldn't use this product, I imagine many people will be surprised that it is not advisable to use this product safely. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Excellent product to help train my body and brain to keep my lips closed during cpap therapy with my Dreamwear nasal mask. more...
I had been waking up several times a night with extremely dry mouth. It was so dry that sometimes I couldn't work up any moisture at all. Very unpleasant. These strips have stopped that. I have been sleeping with significantly fewer interruptions and feeling better. The only suggestion I have for these strips is that be about a half inch wider. more...