DeVilbiss RPM Bilevel
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereSandman Duo BiLevel CPAP Machine with Built In Heated Humidifier
We have found this machine to be very quiet.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
These CPAP machines operate automatically between 110v and 240v AC. When traveling either inside or outside the USA, there are no switches to switch or fuses to change. The machine will automatically sense what voltage is needed and set itself to run on that power.
The user will need to adapt the plug that goes into the wall to fit the style of outlet socket that is being used. This is simply done with a Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or an electric shaver. World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
Respironics Battery Kit with 400 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter.
This battery kit comes with an external 400 Watt DC to AC power inverter for CPAP and BiPAP machines. The kit provides AC power for machines that do not come with a DC input. Use your machine's AC cord to connect to the power inverter. The Respironics portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit comes with the Respironics battery and the 400 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available machines, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click on the question mark for a definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Travel CPAP Comparison Chart
APAP Comparison Chart
BiPAP Comparison Chart
- Browse Our Machine Product Categories. These categories show each machine our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in house opinion of the quality of the machine based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
CPAP Machine Category
APAP (Auto Adjusting) Machine Category
BiPAP (Two Pressure) Machine Category
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
To see the list of what specifically comes with each machine, you can Browse for a machine. Then on the product page, click the "Specs" tab to see a full list of what comes with the machine.
Cleaning and changing filters is the only maintenance required for a CPAP machine.
The filters are located at the back of the machine at the air intake.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
The following are the different types of exhalation relief names by manufacturer.
- Philips Respironics = C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex and Bi-Flex
- Resmed = EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)
- 3B Medical = RESlex
- Apex Medical = PVA (Pressure Variation Algorithm) Pressure Relief
- Curative Medical = EUT (Expiratory Unloading Technology)
- DeVilbiss = SmartFlex
- Fisher & Paykel = SensAwake Technology
- Human Design Medical = Z-Breathe
- Somnetics = EZEX
Here are some machines with an exhalation relief feature:
Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
+ See More
Here are some other suggested actions to care for your machine:
- Keep the area around your machine clean by removing any dust from the area to improve the air quality delivered to your machine and to you.
- Keep the air intake of the machine unblocked. Curtains, bedding, and papers can easily block the air intake of your machine, reducing the airflow.
- If a humidifier is used with your therapy, do not pick up the machine with the humidifier attached. With most machines it is easy to spill water from the humidifier chamber into the machine causing damage. Manufacturer warranties are voided by water damage to the machine. To avoid this, remove the chamber from the humidifier and then remove the humidifier from the machine rather than transporting them together.
- If a humidifier is used, empty the water from the chamber every morning. Accidents happen. If a family pet or family member moves the machine and humidifier with water in the chamber it is more likely that water could be spilled into your machine. Water damage to a machine voids the manufacturer warranty.
- CPAP machines which record full data (such as AHI and leak info): AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- Transcend miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine
- Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
AutoPAP ("Autotitrating CPAP" or "APAP") machines which record full data:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Curasa Auto CPAP Machine with EUT
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- iCH Auto CPAP Machine with PVA and Built-In Heated Humidifier
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and SensAwake
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ Auto CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier for Her
- Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
BiLevel ("BiPAP") machines which record full data:
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
All machines can connect to DC power. Some machines are configured to operate on DC Power and have a DC power outlet. Other machines require AC power and will need an Inverter that turns DC power to AC power.
Having the proper equipment is the biggest key to successfully operating the machine from a battery. For example, if your machine does have a DC outlet and you want to run your machine from a marine battery, be sure to get the correct DC cable for the machine, as well as an adapter cable with alligator clips that fits over the cigarette lighter plug.
CPAP.com sells complete battery kits with everything you need for many machines including the correct cables for those machines and batteries. If you have questions about the specific power needs of your machine, review the 'Power' tab found on the machine's product page, or give us a call at 1-800-356-5221.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
- Your inspiration pressure (Also called IPAP or breathing in pressure)
- Example: IPAP 13 CM/H20
- Example: IPAP 13
- Example: IPAP 4 CM/H20
- Example: IPAP 4
- Your expiration pressure (Also called EPAP or breathing out pressure)
- Example: EPAP 13 CM/H20
- Example: EPAP 13
- Example: EPAP 18 CM/H2O
- Example: EPAP 18
Here are some of our top selling BiPAP machines:
IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
+ See More
A CPAP machine provides air at a constant prescribed pressure. The air is delivered to the person through a tube and a CPAP mask. CPAP therapy provides a constant airflow which keeps the airway open so uninterrupted breathing is maintained during sleep. The air stream eliminates Sleep Apnea events and allows the person to get a restful sleep.
The level of air pressure required to maintain your airway is determined during your sleep study. Your doctor will write a prescription for a CPAP machine set at that pressure.
CPAP therapy is delivered through a nasal mask that seals around the nose, nasal pillows which seal at the nasal opening, or nasal prong masks that seal inside the nares. Full face masks are available for a person who breathes through both the nose and mouth. Many innovative and comfortable options are available and advances in the delivery of CPAP therapy are continually occurring.
For instance: Some machines offer a comfort feature such as FLEX or EPR technology. It provides exhalation relief, a slight drop in pressure at the time of exhalation to help make therapy more natural. APAP, BiPAP and BiLevel machines offer various levels of pressure throughout the night.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP" or "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
- Your specific pressure setting:
- Example: 9 CM/H2O
- Example: 9
- Example: 14 CM/H2O
- Example: 14
Here are some of our top selling CPAP machines:
XT Fit CPAP Machine
PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
Transcend© miniCPAP™ Machine
+ See More
BiPAP and BiPAP ST machines are similar, as they are both designed to provide the same airway pressure. The difference between a BiPAP and a BiPAP ST is the Spontaneous Timed feature. The ST responds to the user when the minimum number of breaths per minute has not been met. This machine ensures all breaths occur by triggering the user to take another breath within the minute.
For example, a BiPAP might be set at the following:
- Inhalation Pressure - 10
- Exhalation Pressure - 5
A BiPAP ST might be set at the following:
- Inhalation Pressure - 10
- Exhalation Pressure - 5
- 12 BPM (Breath Per Minute)
Some CPAP manufacturers maintain a proprietary software package that is only compatible with their machines.
Here is a list of each manufacturer and the name of its related full data software available:
- Curative Medical: AutoManager Software for Curasa CPAP Machines
- DeVilbiss: SmartLink 3.0 CD for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP and IntelliPAP 2 Machines
Compliance software provides data such as patient hours, total machine operating hours, pressure setting, and pressure relief information. Advance software includes compliance data, as well as more detailed data such as AHI (Apnea/Hypopnea Index), leakage, average pressure, and a graphical representation of data.
Compliance software is available with some standard CPAP machines. Advanced software is available with most top of the line CPAP machines, APAP machines, and BiLevel machines.
To be fair to the product, I must admit, I am new to BiPAP. While the unit is quieter more...
3 people found this helpful.
Hello, Since I received my new DeVillbus Bi-level PAP machine, I have been incredibly happy with its performance. My previous more...
2 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerDeVilbissPhilips RespironicsResMedTypeBiPAPBiPAPBiPAP AutoWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level30 dB25.8 dBA26.6 dBAQuietNoYesYesManuals IncludedPatient/ClinicianPatientPatient/Quick Setup
DimensionsTravel SizedNoYesYesUnder 3 lbsNoYesYesMachine Weight3.6 lbs1.56 lbs2.75 lbsEntire Weight8.15 lbs4.37 lbs5.1 lbsEntire Size14" x 8" x 7.53"11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"Entire Package Size8.5" x 16.5" x 8"15" x 8.5" x 5.5"13.24" x 10" x 5"Machine Size Only14" x 8" x 7.53"6.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"NA
Humidifier FeaturesHeated Humidifier9200 HeatedDreamStation HumidifierHumidAirBuilt-In HumidifierNoNoYesHeated Humidifier TypeStand AloneIntegratedBuilt-InAmbient Rainout ReductionNoDreamStation Heated TubeAuto ClimateControlIntegrated Heated HoseNoYesClimateLineAirHumidifier Water Capacity325 mL380 mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentNoYesYesPressure Range3-25cm H2O4 - 25 cm H2O4-25 cm H2OEPAP Pressure Range3-25cm H2O4 - 25 cm H2O3-25 cm H2OEasy BreathingNoBi-FlexEPR with Easy-BreatheRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeIPAP=EPAPYesYesLeak CompensationN/AYesYesMax Operating Altitude7,500 ft8,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationNoYesYesVoltage Range100-240V AC100 - 240 V AC100-240VOptional DC CableNoYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataNoMSD, OSYesData CardNoYesYesOptional SoftwareNoDreamMapperResScan
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentAutoYesYesAuto ON/OFFYesYesYesMask Off AlertLCD; ALARMNoNoSpontaneousYesNoYesTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesYesBacklight Shuts OffYesYes