SNAPP-X Nasal Prong CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereSNAPP 2.0 Nasal Prong CPAP Mask with Headgear
- NEW Multi-ported exhalation port
- NEW Locking clips for elbows
- Cushioning bellows
- Unique Butterfly headgear attachments
- Special 360 Degree Swivel Elbows
- Several wearable configurations
The Small Size cushion is not compatible with size Medium, Large, and XL masks. There are two different size elbows and tubing. The Small Size cushion will not work with Multi-Size tubing.
There are three points for the mask to form a seal. A soft nasal "volcano" shape creates a double seal at the patient's nostrils. The prong is narrow at the top and bells out as it comes down to the cushion body, allowing the prong tips to insert into the nose to a depth of 1/8" to 1/4". This creates a soft seal in the interior of the nares. The pillow body at the end of the prong creates a simultaneous seal at the outer rim of the nares. Lastly, the cushion body seals once the head straps are adjusted for patient comfort.
This feature addresses the soreness patients often experience when a cushion obstructs only the inside of the nose. The bellows cushion has an added feature of swivel elbows on each side, that allow movement of 360 degrees. Patients have the freedom of wearing their CPAP hose up over their head or over the chest. The single exhalation port is found below the bellows cushion, thereby directing air flow downward, rather than onto a bed partner.
The headgear is a very simplistic design of just two straps, one fitted over the crown of the head and the other over the back of the head. The headgear attaches to the bellows on two soft butterfly flanges. If needed, a user would be able to place the mask on themselves using only one hand, once the straps are adjusted for comfort.
Clinical trails on the SNAPP-X have proven it to be not only comfortable and light weight, but perfect for the restless or claustrophobic patients.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
The use of heated humidification is highly recommended to prevent dryness which may occur when using a nasal prong or nasal pillow device.
Easy to knock off your face. Does not work for me.
1 person found this helpful.
I began using this interface in June of 2008 and really like how it works for me. It is more...
11 people found this helpful.
I'E BEEN WEARING THE SNAPP-X FOR THREE YEARS AND I FIND IT TO BE VERY COMFORTABLE AND RARELY LEAVES MARKS more...
7 people found this helpful.
I have used the Snapp mask since 05 and really like it. It gives me the freedom of movement I more...
5 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal ProngNasal ProngNasal ProngHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoNoGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoYesNoSmall FaceNoYesYesWide FaceYesYesNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes