Total Face Mask with Headgear - One Size Fits Most
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The Total Face Mask with Headgear is a mask that covers the entire face, including the eyes. It is an alternative for users who are unable to use or tolerate other mask types.
The Total Face Mask is a unique alternative for patients in the hospital or home who have difficulty tolerating nasal masks used with BiPAP or CPAP systems. The Total Face Mask provides a fast, effective seal and eliminates pressure sores caused by some nasal masks.
Air pressure from the system inflates the soft, flexible sealing layer, which minimizes leaks while providing optimal airflow through the nasal passages. Air pressure circulates throughout the mask, allowing more natural, comfortable breathing. The clear, lightweight plastic faceplate adds to the comfort and does not obstruct vision to help minimize claustrophobia in some patients. Comes in one size with an easy-to-use headgear that quickly fits most patients, which is an important advantage in critical care situations.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Total Face Mask with Headgear
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone
- Seal Ring: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Valve Body: Polycarbonate
- Headgear: Neoprene; Nylon
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
The one size of the Total Face Mask fits most adults. It is not recommended for side sleepers but work well for users on their back.
The manufacturer does not offer sizing information for this mask, however CPAP.com recorded the following measurements as guidance:
- Width at the widest point: Approx. 6 & 5/8 in.
- Length from top to bottom of cushion: Approx. 10 & 1/8 in.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame and cushion do not have an identifiable size because the Total Face Mask with Headgear is intended to fit a majority of users. Only one size may be purchased in this mask.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Mask fits ok but the amount of air that blows out of the two holes in the front of the more...
This is at least my 3rd one, so I'm obviously very satisfied with it. Nothing smaller I've tried works more...
After spending a total of two to three hour over a week's time I was unable to adjust the more...
I'm sure if your head is shaped "correctly" it's okay. The way the seal works there isn't much pressure. My more...
3 people found this helpful.
I so wanted it to work so I risked the $110 It failed the test bad, just like the other more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeTotal FaceTotal FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoNoHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesGel CushionNoNoForehead SupportYesYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoSmall FaceNoNoWide FaceYesNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoMouth BreatherYesYesTV FriendlyNoNoClaustrophobicNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoFacial HairYesYes