Somnetics Transcend 3 Filter Assembly
Transcend 3 Travel Auto CPAP Filter Overview
The Filter Assembly for the Transcend 3 works to remove dust, pollen, and other irritants from your therapy air. The Filter Assembly is disposable and should be replaced at least once every 6 months, or when the foam begins to break down.
The Transcend 3 Filter Assembly is not designed to clean pollutants, such as cigarette smoke or microscopic irritants like bacteria. For best results, do not smoke, as smoking can clog up the CPAP machine with tar, damaging the equipment.
The replacement filter shown here is designed to work with only the Somnetics Transcend 3 and is not compatible with any other device. Transcend 2 filters won't work with this machine, and the filters for the Transcend 3 won't work with the Transcend 2.
This Product Includes...
- Package Contents: 1 filter
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Replace the Filter
The filter assembly is designed to be replaced once every six months and can be done using the following steps:
- Locate the filter cover. It's on the top of the machine, positioned near the back.
- Slide the filter cover outward towards the rear of the machine and detach.
- Remove the filter.
- Replace with a new filter.
- Reattach the filter cover to the machine.
- Try to avoid smoking near the Transcend 3, as this can damage the machine.
- The filter for the Transcend 3 cannot be used with any other device.
- Please replace the filter if it begins to look discolored as this is a sign of wear.