Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Somnetics.
This the replacement for the original Transcend 365 Humidifier Chamber which was included with the Somnetics Transcend 365. It's designed to fit the unique shape of the Transcend 365 and cannot work with any other device. It's a small container holding the water needed for humidification and it connects to the bottom of the Transcend 365.
The humidifier system on the Transcend 365 is designed to provide pulse dosing of humidity and uses less water than traditional humidifiers, and accomplishes this by only generating humidity when you breathe in.
WARNING: Use only distilled water with this device. Using tap water with this device will void the warranty, and will cause failure of the humidifier. Please use the Portable Water Filter Kit for all non-distilled water before filling the humidifier.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
- Materials Used: No Rubber Latex Used. Hypoallergenic.
- Warning: Contains Magnets
- Humidifier Capacity: 195 mL to fill line, total tank capacity 240 mL
- Humidifier Replacement Schedule: Every 6 Months
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Cleaning the Humidifier Chamber
When cleaning the humidifier chamber for the Transcend 365, you can either use mild soap and water, or you can use vinegar.
- Rinse the humidifier chamber with mild soap and water or vinegar.
- Gently scrub the bottom of the chamber, making sure to remove any deposits that have formed at the bottom of the tank.
- Rinse with water, and allow to air dry.
- The humidifier is designed to use distilled water alone to provide the required humidity. Using tap water is not recommended, and will void the warranty. It will also cause damage to the humidifier itself. Please filter tap water or bottled water using the Portable Water Filter Kit for the Transcend 365 machines.
- Magnet Warning: The humidifier connects to the water tank using magnets. Certain implanted devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators are sensitive to magnetic fields and should not come near the magnets used with this device.