Water Chamber for Transcend Heated Humidifier
Water Chamber for Transcend Humidifier Overview
The Water Chamber for Transcend Heated Humidifier is the replacement water chamber for the Transcend Heated Humidifier.
Please Note: This product is not compatible with the following machines:
This is the water chamber only and does not include any other items. This water chamber is not compatible with any other humidifier. The Transcend Heated Humidifier may be viewed by CLICKING HERE.
This chamber cannot be opened for cleaning.
This Product Includes...
Water Chamber Dimensions: Approximately 8.25 inches x 6.25 inches x 2.75 inches
Water Capacity: 1 1/3 cups or 325 ml
Warranty Length: 6 Months
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located inside the front of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 6 Month Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Seal between plate and chamber fails, third one for me Bad design
Takes time to received it but it arrives... thanks...
Easy to clean, fits snuggly in the humidifier.
I couldn't 'edit' my former review of the Transcend unit, so I'll put it here - the design of the unit, the humidifier and ESPECIALLY this water chamber is poor, poor, poor. You can't see the controls (very small, poorly labeled); the humidifier is clunky and doesn't work well (it's passive, I think - either pours out the water or you get nothing), and the water chamber has a very small, UNATTACHED rubber "plug" in the back that's extremely easy to lose. Sorry I bought this one - thought it would be good for travel, it's good for nothing! more...
1 person found this helpful.
My previous chamber developed a leak. The chamber is a little difficult to remove as it does not slide easily and there are no convenient handholds to pull it out. As I have arthritic hands, this is especially difficult for me. more...
2 people found this helpful.